Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
26 July, 09:47
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Global flood. imagine the number of Evil Doers that will be swept away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
12 July, 07:05
Kalifornicate is a HOT spot!
Leader of the pack.

no sh*t, Sherlock
😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ryan McMillan @Selith
12 July, 07:02
K.T.A.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Awake Now @Awakenow
29 April, 03:07
Where is this information coming from?

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
20 April, 06:22
😍Yes, the addition of fraudster's

Digital Foxhole @Digital_Foxhole
20 April, 06:08
🥱wake me when unsealed

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 April, 04:45
WHO’S THE MYSTERY MAN BEHIND RISE ??
NOT HUBER ? NOT DURHAM ? WHO ?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 April, 04:49
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
MONTANA HAS MORE THAN OREGON ? WTF !
FIND THAT HARD TO BELEIVE ??

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
01 April, 08:43
Have we hit the record of most sealed indictments to never be opened?

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
01 April, 04:19
niiice Casey TQ!!

Mother Hen @MotherHen1951
13 March, 09:49
Problem is:. They are all still SEALED!! GET IT DONE! The people have had enough and people are going to "take care" of these people themselves.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 April, 10:37
In response Mother Hen to his Publication
Do you believe in God Sister? I assure You He has a plan, and hold strong to Love and Forgiveness. He will handle that which would cost us our Soul. Be patient, You will not be let down. Love You so Very Much, We are with You. ❤️🙏

Sheryl Mace @Joyfully_free777
13 March, 03:25
Thank you for posting! My little fb1 buddy fan club have their names tucked away in them. So encouraging to visually see that!

and when all said and done, i want to check with Guinness book of records and see if I beat the record for surviving the most assassination attempts and if so will proudly display my certificate as a remembrance of how truly great God is and His amazing miracles in my life through this soon to end season of hell. ❤️😌

Janet Love @JanetLove82
13 March, 03:18
Wow, the list keeps growing and growing. I see over 2k indictments in my state of Nebraska. Praying one of them is for our famous Oracle of Omaha, Mr. Warren Buffett, himself. While he plays a great game and dazzles everyone with his so called financial prowess, I know he's a scumbag deep down. After all, he's Gates best bud and owner of Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway, which is now running oil thanks to Faux Joe cancelling the Keystone Pipeline.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
13 March, 02:54
and to think just one of those indictments can contain up to 100 people OMG can you imagine

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
10 March, 02:39
234,420 sealed indictments. Would be great if us plebs could see just 1 big fish going down. At the moment it's all just words on paper supported by pretty pictures!! Bring on the EBS and get those POS annihilated!!

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
11 March, 12:14
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
At this point all BS until something tangible happens. Over all the talking.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
09 March, 09:56
what's the source?

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
09 March, 09:30
Except a currupt system being protected by currupt judges.
Until I see at least ONE unsealed that shows action; I'll still be concerned that those indictments have OUR names on them.
One big name going down with proof would pop shit off easily.
The plan might be a set up... Use what we were taught..... QUESTION EVERYTHING

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
09 March, 10:09
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Question everything and everybody...Trust no people in power over you or wanting power over you.
Especially those never delivering JUSTICE and shut down our country, leaving us in the most evil mess that Satan could only dream of.

Well done says Satan to Trump and Jr.

THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES...just those with eyes, refusing to see.

https://gematriaeffect.new...

Only followers of this user (FreedomNow) can see their posts

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
09 March, 09:15
This makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Only followers of this user (MMartique) can see their posts

Krista King @King0426
09 March, 09:07
great research sissy. cant wait for the day all is revealed.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
09 March, 08:43
Here’s the graphic for sealed Indictments ending Dec 2020 in case anyone wants to see State by State changes.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
09 March, 08:11
I think there are alot more needed in Oregon. Definitely more than 394

True North @TrueNorthGirl
09 March, 08:45
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I agree - especially because of this:

Annie D-W @Annie172123
09 March, 08:10
There is whole lot in Calli

Dottie French @DotOn777
09 March, 08:00
Thank you...I'm still hoping Michigan wont be slow to 1700+ UNSEALED indictments. Remember, Patriots, the indictment UNSEALS WHEN THE PERP IS ARRESTED. 🇺🇸

PAIN NOW @PAIN
09 March, 07:58
Fascinating, but what this entire mockery lacks is one thing and one thing only......a PUBLIC arrest, perp walk, trial and hanging of ANY of the thousands of DC pure trash treasonous traitors. Want America to experience a REAL and TRUE "Great Awkening", it ALL starts with something EVERYONE can see.......Schiff's head rolling down K St sounds about right.

END THIS SCAM TODAY!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 March, 07:37
Load em up in Pa. please. Wolf and Levine I hope.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
09 March, 07:56
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
And Josh Shapiro and John Fetterman. If they don't both hang for ALL to see, then there simply is NO JUSTICE! Fuck them all.............public hangings for every single one and their families can have a front row fucking seat. FUCK IT!

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
09 March, 07:33
We're not gonna have a government left, juliane assange did say once the whole truth comes out 98% of Washington will fall

PAIN NOW @PAIN
09 March, 07:59
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Still waiting........time is of the essence. If they wait much longer, none of it will make any difference. Losing so many great Americans.......and why? START THE ARRESTS!

Carey Lou @Careylou
13 March, 09:46
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Don't forget most State and local government too

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
09 March, 07:20
Looking forward to the count going down