Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Mother Hen @MotherHen1951
Problem is:. They are all still SEALED!! GET IT DONE! The people have had enough and people are going to "take care" of these people themselves.
09:49 PM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MotherHen1951 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 April, 10:37
In response Mother Hen to his Publication
Do you believe in God Sister? I assure You He has a plan, and hold strong to Love and Forgiveness. He will handle that which would cost us our Soul. Be patient, You will not be let down. Love You so Very Much, We are with You. β€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Lauren Ashley @MsLrnAshly007
11 April, 06:27
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
yeah waiting. so if a governor is as corrupt as they come snd theres been new news of his corruption and not much anon chatter should i be worried? gotta hit the state at the change level before trickling into my community if this is the trickle down approach youre referencing. still waiting. hopefully there isnt more loss of life in rockbridge co va waiting on the waters to flush out the corruption here.

other than that happy sunday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
13 March, 09:52
In response Mother Hen to his Publication
'ww' πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§+++