Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 March, 04:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAM Leonard @EALeonard
09 March, 03:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
then why were so many of us stopped on FB, Twitter & other social media platforms?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily Morales @Pachimama
09 March, 03:56
In response EAM Leonard to her Publication
Because you need to be silenced, they don't want you to say the truth and wake other people up.

EAM Leonard @EALeonard
09 March, 06:29
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
i understand "they". what i do not understand is, If patriots are in control, why are any of us silenced?

Lily Morales @Pachimama
We are silenced by being sensored. The ones that are not awake are seeing how we are being silenced on platforms. I was blocked from 2 accounts on twitter and 3 on facebook. Everything comes in Divine timing not on our time. Things will change.
06:40 PM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Pachimama in this post can reply
EAM Leonard @EALeonard
09 March, 06:50
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
the waiting is the hardest part. i have been blocked on FB 3 times, Twitter 3 times & on TikTok. frustrated because all I want is for the truth to come out in the open for everyone.

Lily Morales @Pachimama
09 March, 09:07
I hear you, but that's how it has to be for a little while.