Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 March, 04:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAM Leonard @EALeonard
09 March, 03:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
then why were so many of us stopped on FB, Twitter & other social media platforms?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily Morales @Pachimama
Because you need to be silenced, they don't want you to say the truth and wake other people up.
03:56 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response EAM Leonard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pachimama in this post can reply
EAM Leonard @EALeonard
09 March, 06:29
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
i understand "they". what i do not understand is, If patriots are in control, why are any of us silenced?

Lily Morales @Pachimama
09 March, 06:40
We are silenced by being sensored. The ones that are not awake are seeing how we are being silenced on platforms. I was blocked from 2 accounts on twitter and 3 on facebook. Everything comes in Divine timing not on our time. Things will change.

Lily Morales @Pachimama
09 March, 06:42
Patriots are allowing this to happen, President Trump is allowing this to happen. It will stop soon, they know exactly what they are doing.