Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
10 March, 08:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Never ever liked him, he was or is if he still in the land of nod, a egotistical smug idiot, back in the day when l watched Criminal News Network, remember he took over Larry King, he always promoted to take away the americans right to bear arms, through all the false flags, he is a twit for sure, good ridiance l definitely will not miss smug face

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
10 March, 06:20
Can someone press the "fooked" button on the troll in here please. The 1 administrator warned us about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
10 March, 06:17
The man is a Narcissistic Prick!! I hope he never gets another opportunity that provides him with a platform to turn people's opinions so vindictively. I'm no Royalist and no lover of the new Markle Dynasty so what's said about any of them is water off a ducks back to me. I'm just so pleased his propoganda is no longer available to the sleeping multitudes who tuned in to watch him on MSM every day. 👏👏👏

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
10 March, 05:58

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
10 March, 04:09
All I know is he sent twitter into a cancel-culture meltdown and now he's gone. Defended the Royal family and accused Meghan of lying, apparently. He's known for being nasty and provocative, so he sorta got a taste of his own medicine, it would appear.

As to 11-7... I haven't seen 11-3 yet so...

https://www.theguardian.co...

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
10 March, 04:27
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
On the other hand, it's MSM who is always criticising him, so who knows. I've only seen a couple of his interviews so I can't judge him.

Seemed like he liked to stir stuff just for ratings, but it could just be his style that didn't make me want to see any more. Plus the show I did watch was 2nd amendment related so he thinks Americans are barbaric for wanting to keep guns. He does also call out anti-free speech illiberalism, so that's good at least.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
10 March, 12:42
Yes, get em all!

Mira Sorvino | Katherine Ballard @mirasorvino_ballard
09 March, 10:51
SOUND OF FREEDOM MOVIE Full Version Streaming HD
Sound of Freedom Movie. Powerful movie based on a true story!
Start Watching Full movie ➡ https://t.co/M1YF6J4fle?so...

Director: Alejandro Monteverde
Writers: Rod Barr, Alejandro Monteverde

Cast
Jim Caviezel as Tim Ballard
Mira Sorvino as Katherine Ballard
Bill Camp as Batman
Kurt Fuller as Frost
Gary Basaraba as Earl Buchanan
José Zúñiga as Roberto
Gerardo Taracena as El Alacrán
Scott Haze as Chris

Jim Caviezel, before the shooting of the film, spent several days shadowing Tim Ballard and learning about Operation Underground Railroad's operations.

#thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #Draintheswamp #Trump #trusttheplan #QANON #Biblical #HoldTheLine
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 March, 06:02
In response Mira Sorvino | Katherine Ballard to his Publication
block this pos👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
10 March, 06:05
In response Mira Sorvino | Katherine Ballard to his Publication
Whilst I love the fact this movie and what it stands for is being well advertised by these shills. Nobody should be asking for cc details on this site. @administrator

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 March, 10:40
It's TIME.....! Mil(lar time

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
09 March, 10:01
711??

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
09 March, 10:00
maybe a post not a date ?

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
09 March, 07:28
Looks like 11:11

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
09 March, 06:51
Piers is Such a dick but Trump did have him on CA & this ties back to the Mickey clock. 🤔

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
09 March, 06:09
Here the NWO shill is having his jab. Except you don't actually see the needle go in! www.independent.co.uk/news...

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
09 March, 05:52
Is he a good guy or a baddie?

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
09 March, 05:50
Understand that Piers is buds with Ghislaine.

whatever THAT may allow us to conclude....

MAY THIS WHOLE SATANIC TEMPLE BE BROUGHT DOWN ON THEIR HEADS

Carey Lou @Careylou
09 March, 05:44
The Eleventh Hour!

Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
09 March, 05:35
Wait...what? I'm happy I have no idea what is happening. Guessing no one else knows either! Doing my best to enjoy the movie...but I think this part will be the part I fast forward on the rewatch.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
09 March, 05:33
Hmmmmmmm ;D

Denni USA @DenniUSA
09 March, 05:29
Hmmmm, well isn't that interesting. 🧐

AMG osser @Amgosser
09 March, 05:26
Does the app for Anonup work? It wont log me in. Android

Robert Travers @Robert1957
09 March, 05:32
In response AMG osser to her Publication
yep.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
09 March, 05:17

Melissa Reese @melree95
09 March, 05:16
Subject: Harry and Meghan
Who gives a damn? What is wrong with people? $1.9 TRILLION in incentive to not work, bailout for corrupt cities & "socially disadvantaged" (if we help one we help all) is about to be passed. An election was stolen & courts won't listen. Border is being seized by illegals. We can't trust the "Health Experts", they lie time after time. Teachers refuse to show up. They want to take our guns away. Opinions, ideas & history are censored & cancelled. We are forced to wear mask, socially distance, close businesses, our livelihood taken away, for a virus w/ 98% survival? Race division intentionally created could cause a war. Thugs burn & destroy communities or "peacfully protest". DOES NO ONE CARE? Our liberties are being taken from us, we are being lied to, kids are killing themselves and everyone cares about Meghan and Harry? Really?? This is the cover of every news program? What the hell is wrong with this country?

Alexandra Neve @Alex
09 March, 05:54
In response Melissa Reese to his Publication
so it is not THE COUNTRY.. and every day is another big TREND IT IS ALL FAKE..

Deborah Killian @Purdey
12 March, 01:41
In response Melissa Reese to his Publication
Yep, you nailed it!

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
09 March, 05:16
Time Stamp important to, 11.3, I believe