Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 March, 06:54
Good Morni9ng Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 March, 03:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
As I understand INTEL from VK correctly, before 2 days ALL OF US STARTED TO BE FOLLOWED BY BOTS!!!

The first line of them seems to have "nice crumbs", then it gets BIGGERS and right now we are OWERHELMED BY THEM.

I already track who follows me week back, And start to bann them who are linked.

Blown a wolcano =>RealDeal from Q
Nuke HOAX =>false flag to MISLEAD YOU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 March, 04:00
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
How to found out Bot:

1) no own content
2) usually did not even try to post others
3) unadequate followers and following
4) almost all his followers are linked
(follow crumbs and carefully ban one
after one)

#NOOUTSIDEINTEL
#QUALITYBEFOREQUANTITY

is it better to follow and be followed by 25+ Real Deals instead of spreading HOAX from 1.000 followers

Do your Math🙏

Angie Kimball @CaliK
I saw this one and laughed. The real Tom Brady would have more followers than people he is following. The other one I had was Mark Levine. Same issue
04:16 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CaliK in this post can reply
09 March, 04:25
In response Angie Kimball to his Publication
Hope that Kobayashi already, work on track and block whole those "Bot Orchestra".