Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 March, 06:54
Good Morni9ng Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 March, 03:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
As I understand INTEL from VK correctly, before 2 days ALL OF US STARTED TO BE FOLLOWED BY BOTS!!!

The first line of them seems to have "nice crumbs", then it gets BIGGERS and right now we are OWERHELMED BY THEM.

I already track who follows me week back, And start to bann them who are linked.

Blown a wolcano =>RealDeal from Q
Nuke HOAX =>false flag to MISLEAD YOU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
How to found out Bot:

1) no own content
2) usually did not even try to post others
3) unadequate followers and following
4) almost all his followers are linked
(follow crumbs and carefully ban one
after one)

#NOOUTSIDEINTEL
#QUALITYBEFOREQUANTITY

is it better to follow and be followed by 25+ Real Deals instead of spreading HOAX from 1.000 followers

Do your Math🙏
04:00 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
10 March, 02:11
YEP, I had them too and I am just a tiny account with my odd thoughts posts..I wonder why they chose to follow me...hummmphhh...ass hat bots...never even knew such a thing was real...but here I am...just trying to make sense of it all.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
09 March, 09:32
I don't understand. Wouldn't Anonup have to allow bots like this in order for them to operate, and how were they able to manipulate the platform to follow that many people so quickly, and why was no warning passed around? I don't know exactly how all this works, but I have so many questions with all the blackouts lately. I'm starting to seriously worry about privacy issues.

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
09 March, 07:24
Funny this bot started following me too! oh and Mark Levine! How stupid they are! 🙄

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
09 March, 04:43
Yep. "he" followed me and also Mark Levin. They both had the some thing posted to their accts.

Angie Kimball @CaliK
09 March, 04:16
I saw this one and laughed. The real Tom Brady would have more followers than people he is following. The other one I had was Mark Levine. Same issue

09 March, 04:25
In response Angie Kimball to his Publication
Hope that Kobayashi already, work on track and block whole those "Bot Orchestra".