Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

wisnubingung @wisnubingung
01 May, 11:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
💥 SHARE❗️ 💥 SHARE❗️❗️ 💥 SHARE❗️❗️❗️ 💥
Watch Sound Of Freedom Movie 2021 Full Streaming Online
go watch it movie now! : https://t.co/L6dJVwx02f?so...

(soldier of GOD!!!) Powerful movie based on a true story!The film tells the real-life story. a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Join Organization Social Group : https://t.me/CharlieTheTru...
PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK LET EVERYONE KNOW WE CAN WATCH THIS MOVIE SOUND OF FREEDOM HAS BEEN RELEASE ONLINE FREE AND VERY GOOD QUALITY HD

#wwg1wga
#GREATAWAKENING
#SaveTheChildren
#cabal
#TakeBackOurCountry
#MAGA
#QANON
#Potus
#MakeTheDifferenceYouWereCreatedToMake
#Patriots
#Freedom
#USA
#SoundOfFreedom
#KAG
#TrumpTrain
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#GodWins
#SaveTheChildren
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#nothingcanstopwhatiscomin
#SoundOfFreedom #SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE #jimcaviezel #TimBallard #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #T

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Eddy @1212
06 April, 04:45
hi vk, are you alright?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Leuschen @Michelleariix
18 March, 07:47
Good Morning VK Prayers lifted for you and yours as we all enjoy another day gifted to us by our Heavenly Father.

Cathy Ross @CopperQ
15 March, 09:42
goodmorning late again. i dont see your posts without going to your page. i must figure out what im doing wrong 😳

darderdor @darderdor
12 March, 07:40

Join to telegram now! https://t.me/SoundofFreedo...
⏩ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ https://t.co/pWq3SlHjoJ?so...

The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Jim Caviezel, before the shooting of the film, spent several days shadowing Tim Ballard and learning about Operation Underground Railroad's operations. He was able to go to Latin America and witness an operation led by Ballard himself.

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #MAGA #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #Draintheswamp #Trump #trusttheplan #QANON #Biblical #HoldTheLine #SoundOfFreedom #SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE #jimcaviezel #TimBallard #rodbarr #AlejandroMonteverde #AlejandroGomez
#MiraSorvino #BillCamp #KurtFuller #GaryBasaraba #JoséZúñiga #GerardoTaracena #ScottHaze #Eduardo #Freedom

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
11 March, 06:13
Don't worry people, everything is normal...
Birds be like... GET THE FLOCK OUT OF HERE!

Coral ___ @Coral_
10 March, 12:43
beautiful

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
10 March, 11:06
Volcano vibes

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 12:04
In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication
Techtonic plates shifting.
Makes things happen.
Nana thinks the earth is changing physically right now more than it has changed in thousands of years at one time.

But thats just me.

Carrie Anon @UltraInstinctMom
10 March, 07:49
D5..Avalanche!!!

Movie HD 2021 @123soundoffreedom
10 March, 02:35

STREAMING : https://t.co/SgAaTaZuJh?so...
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Jim Caviezel, before the shooting of the film, spent several days shadowing Tim Ballard and learning about Operation Underground Railroad's operations. He was able to go to Latin America and witness an operation led by Ballard himself.

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #MAGA #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #Draintheswamp #Trump #trusttheplan #QANON #Biblical #HoldTheLine #SoundOfFreedom #SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE #jimcaviezel #TimBallard #rodbarr #AlejandroMonteverde #AlejandroGomez
#MiraSorvino #BillCamp #KurtFuller #GaryBasaraba #JoséZúñiga #GerardoTaracena #ScottHaze #Eduardo #Freedom #SOUNDOFFREE

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
10 March, 12:30
Good Morning VK❣️❣️❣️missed you🙏

kang soll @kangsoll21
09 March, 11:44

LINK : https://t.co/SgAaTaZuJh?so...

#MiraSorvino #BillCamp #KurtFuller #GaryBasaraba #JoséZúñiga #GerardoTaracena #ScottHaze #Eduardo #Freedom #SOUNDOFFREE

kang soll @kangsoll21
09 March, 11:43

LINK : https://t.co/SgAaTaZuJh?so...

kang soll @kangsoll21
09 March, 11:24

kang soll @kangsoll21

kang soll @kangsoll21

kang soll @kangsoll21

kang soll @kangsoll21
09 March, 11:23

kang soll @kangsoll21
09 March, 11:22

kang soll @kangsoll21
09 March, 11:20

José Zúñiga sound of freedom @soundoffreedommve
09 March, 11:01

LINK : https://t.co/pWq3SlHjoJ?so...

#MiraSorvino #BillCamp #KurtFuller #GaryBasaraba #JoséZúñiga #GerardoTaracena #ScottHaze #Eduardo #Freedom

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
09 March, 10:58
This has been on my mind for a few days, and I have to ask, the Toilet paper situation was such a major event, if PLG is available I would imagine this would be a significant event to speak about for confirmation someone has proof they have knowledge of future events. With that said I don't recall a Q post bringing up TP. The only thing I know of that addresses this situation is the talk of bidets and I remember one anon wanting to have a bidet give away. Is this significant or am I reaching?

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
09 March, 10:52
an explosion of Love
💛💛💛🤗

LoveConquers All @All777Love
09 March, 10:45
Awww, I wish there was an alert or something that tells us when our favorite people post... I never know, so I just have to check in from time to time.
In other words, We miss you VK, when you're gone!🤦🏽‍♀️😩🤫

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 March, 09:53
VK apologize for offtopic your thread, but THIS MUST BE VIRAL !!!

BIGGEST CZECH MSM: "USA MAINTAIN COVID, BECAUSE THEY WAXXED AND HAVE MASKS" 🙈🤣

Just like your CGI MADE UP WOLCANO🙈

https://www.novinky.cz/kor...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
09 March, 07:37
.... #222 .. as i was saying...

that these 222 its a signal for the heaven .. command me to say that the #volcan #volcano looks as #CGI

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
09 March, 07:36
COUNER STUCK ON #222
ITS A SIGNAL OF JESUS CHRIST THAT GIVE THE MISSION OF SAY ,,,,

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 March, 06:31
Why am I just noticing the 9 in morning?
Is this marker [9] @vincentkennedy ? 🧐

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
09 March, 07:04
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Where do you see the 9 in the morning? Or is that when you noticed it?

LoveConquers All @All777Love
09 March, 10:52
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Wow!!!
This is on a whole new level now...
I've been still noticing (529)-JFK's Birthday, and (629), my mother, Alice's Birthday! Very strange, indeed, but yet it keeps on occurring, so it can't be a coincidence...
Then, your post is at (629), and I saw (529), on a license plate today, that they were definitetly trying to have me see....✨🤔⏰💗✨

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
09 March, 05:14
Morning VK! Marker 9 activated.