Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
12 February, 05:21
Man is so made that when anything fires his soul, impossibilities vanish

#POTUS45 #DonaldJTrump #MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
I felt the past few days must have been difficult and emotional at the very least so I did a thing again... They just love you so. ❤️
11:20 AM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DongaldTrunk in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 November, 03:34
In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication
I missed seeing this video and I noticed your account hasn't been active for 2 years. I just want to send my love to you and to tell you that I look forward to seeing you in the public arena in the near future. Are you in disguise as Melania? After all, we know we are watching a movie.❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
21 June, 10:07
Love you SO Much - just now seeing this a year later. God Bless you for so many sacrifices. LOVE LOVE, nothing but LOVE for you!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
21 April, 09:07
Love to you, Diana. You’re beautiful heart is needed in these troubling times. We are moving up though reaching for the Stars. It will be so lovely to be going in the positive & emulating lots of love, joy & peace in our future World. We all wait for the magic & devine intervention for our destiny. It has been a very long time coming.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 April, 09:22
Looking forward to seeing you “D” We Love You Sooooo Much! ❤️❤️❤️ Give Saint a BIG Hug & a Kiss from ALL of us here! 😘

28 November, 04:49
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Dan, I noticed you liked a reply of mine to a post from 2 years ago. Thank you for bringing my attention to this because there were so many posts I missed, including the fact that POTUS has an account on AU. What do you make of this? I did a tineye search and there were no images found.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

28 November, 04:50
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
And I can find no Ariane. Who is Diana now?

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
23 March, 07:27
American's couldn't care less.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 April, 09:28
In response Adam Patriot to his Publication
Speak for yourself Adam! Diana is the kindest soul, youve never known! We’re here to elevate everyone and especially pay tribute to a True Warrior Princess. What makes you think Americans don’t care?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 March, 07:23
very much :). The world needs her love now more than ever.

23 March, 07:22

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 March, 05:19
ONDINE.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
16 March, 04:30
This is WHY they think we are crazy PLEASE STOP THIS SHIT. DIANA is not alive and Q told us JFKjr is dead so PLEASE STOP

deborah sidener @debbiedo
16 March, 04:52
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
You would think with us having to deal with a stolen election You would be trying to investigate the Rinos or at least try and work on finding the children THIS IS NOT A GAME. THIS IS NOT FANTASY what a waste of time and energy

CLight Love @CLightLove
15 March, 12:31
❤✝️💫🌎👑🔔💯Princess Diana. You are the Queen👑🔔💫✝️❤So Beautiful 😍💕💖we are blessed to share this time with you!!!!! !!!!!

STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
12 March, 11:40
AWWWW..
HALQ MY SWEET BEAUTY>FULL PRINCESS ANGEL !!
U WILL ALAYS BE >YQR RQYAL >HIGHNESS...
2 ME !
LQL
AND ALSQ ALWAYS THE >QUEEN QF MY HEART !!
;)
LQV U MQR THAN U WILL EVR KNQW...;0
:)
GQD BLESS ANGEL QF LIGHT !
XQXQXQQXXQQQX

Eyes to See Ears to Hear @MyAccount
10 March, 10:27
Much love, thank you💖

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
09 March, 10:20
https://youtu.be/3KjZvC_ga...
320 mm in back of choir
Prince William and Kates Royal Wedding Choir Music-Paul Mealor - Ubi Caritas et amor - YouTube

Paul Mealor Ubi Caritas et amor performed at the Royal Wedding

09 March, 10:02
Diana...your running days are O V E R

09 March, 10:04
In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication
Maybe Princess Diana wasn't the head of the PTA, but she still participated in school functions, just like any other mom. Here she is participating in a moms race on Sports Day at Prince William's school, joining in the festivities like she wasn't a princess with a title. That year the royal came in 3rd. In 1989, she came in 2nd and in 1988, she came in 1st. It's fun to see that the other moms don't let Princess Di win just because she has a title. That makes it seem like she was accepted in the group as a regular mom, and didn't receive any special treatment. https://www.mabelandmoxie....

09 March, 10:01

09 March, 09:59

09 March, 10:05
In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication
This one my favorite...and skiing with boys.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
09 March, 08:49
Hope, we will see her soon again 🌷🥀🌹🌺🌿

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
09 March, 08:36
Love you Dear 🙏🏻💜💓♥️💓💜🙏🏻

Dottie French @DotOn777
20 February, 05:38
I have sorely missed you, Queen Diana 💙

I do not know why I am seeing you, today, as you posted this a year ago...I was supposed to see you again, TODAY 💞

Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
10 April, 01:34

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
09 March, 12:25