Robby Ball @perfectsliders
ARE YOU READY? - Is it possible that SCOTUS lacks jurisdiction? (all cases dismissed without hearing ANY evidence) What if SCOTUS was briefed on irrefutable foreign interference? Would Judiciary have jurisdiction or would the Military? (military control America now)

They are running a Sting op which began in ______________ We have no SCOTUS, no congress, no potus https://gab.com/Spacecowbo...
11:57 AM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
anon one @Gamma50
14 March, 03:20
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
While I would really like to believe that that foreign interference as you suggest is the reason SCOTUS refused to hear the election fraud cases, but there is a problem with this theory. SCOTUS cannot refuse on the basis of evidence not heard. No, as Thomas said in his dissent, SCOTUS has original jurisdiction over political question issues and was bound to take the case. After evidence, the foreign interference issue may have been raised as a defence to make a decision or order. There is no justification as far as I can fathom for SCOTUS not to take the election fraud matter brought by Texas. This dereliction of duty by SCOTUS more than anything gives me great trepidation for our republic. I fear the Rule of Law has been abandoned. If so, our country founded on the Constitution and the Rule of Law may be over as we know it. This terrifies me and leaves me despondent. We must not grasp at straws but look straight on at what we face.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
11 March, 10:33
I am very ready - let's finish this strong

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
10 March, 07:11
brilliant

Nunya Business @AAug22
08 March, 07:14
Maybe.

Nannette Kendall @NPKENDALL
08 March, 05:50
I had heard something no standing over the Republic! Part of the plan!

Jim Starkey @JimStarkey17
08 March, 05:36
they all are part of the bar association and no one with a title of nobility can serve in our govt. Per the original Constitution. Maybe...its just a thought.🇺🇸

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
08 March, 01:07
Is this true? Trump been working with FBI as an informant to bring all corrupt down in a sting operation since 1981? Still digging, love this opening of the mind and soul.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
08 March, 12:57
V E R Y interesting!! Makes perfect sense. With nothing being as it seems, is this also being done to show the people the systemic corruption 🤔 things are rarely one-dimensional...

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 March, 12:52
Then why would Judge Thomas dissent?

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
08 March, 12:53
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
optics

08 March, 12:52
Starting checking into this, WOW! WOW! Patriots lets dig, dig.

Jim Starkey @JimStarkey17
08 March, 05:31
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Thats also considered a "title of nobility". Per the original Constitution, nobody with a any title of nobility can serve in our govt. It makes them loyal tò the crown,and then the US corporation. Look how many lawyers are in congress.🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸

08 March, 12:50
I have used the no jusristriction in courts in Iowa. It is true they have no juristriction.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
08 March, 12:44
I fear this may be wishful thinking. But regardless, if enough people become angry enough and with a fury that overrides all fear, then there might not be a SCOTUS in the near future, or a Congress, or an Executive branch and when the dust settles, we will have an opportunity to rebuild and establish a government and society that strives to carry out the original intent of the founders.

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
09 March, 11:38
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Whoa there, red rider! If it is true (it has been proven) that SCOTUS is a product of a foriegn-imposed constitution pursuant to a US,Inc., created by the people that have stolen so much of the world's riches, it is absolutely plausible that SCOTUS too is a fraud. I don't trust them either tbh, but I do see that a new SCOTUS is on the horizon. Going off half-cocked on a mission of anarchy would do more damage, hurt more people and ruin whatever future we could have. Said another way, anarchy always ends up at a place where people are looking for what we have and just what we are striving for...lawful order and freedom. Respectfully.

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
08 March, 12:22
And no rule of law until it all gets fixed!

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
08 March, 12:13
go

Kyra Drg @Kyra
08 March, 12:06
👊Yes Sir

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
08 March, 12:04
Yep