Robby Ball @perfectsliders
08 March, 11:57
ARE YOU READY? - Is it possible that SCOTUS lacks jurisdiction? (all cases dismissed without hearing ANY evidence) What if SCOTUS was briefed on irrefutable foreign interference? Would Judiciary have jurisdiction or would the Military? (military control America now)

They are running a Sting op which began in ______________ We have no SCOTUS, no congress, no potus https://gab.com/Spacecowbo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
08 March, 12:44
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
I fear this may be wishful thinking. But regardless, if enough people become angry enough and with a fury that overrides all fear, then there might not be a SCOTUS in the near future, or a Congress, or an Executive branch and when the dust settles, we will have an opportunity to rebuild and establish a government and society that strives to carry out the original intent of the founders.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
Whoa there, red rider! If it is true (it has been proven) that SCOTUS is a product of a foriegn-imposed constitution pursuant to a US,Inc., created by the people that have stolen so much of the world's riches, it is absolutely plausible that SCOTUS too is a fraud. I don't trust them either tbh, but I do see that a new SCOTUS is on the horizon. Going off half-cocked on a mission of anarchy would do more damage, hurt more people and ruin whatever future we could have. Said another way, anarchy always ends up at a place where people are looking for what we have and just what we are striving for...lawful order and freedom. Respectfully.
11:38 AM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OklahomaRed in this post can reply
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
09 March, 05:03
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
The Supreme Court has existed as long as the nation itself and therefore could not the product of a foreign imposed constitution (see article III of the Constitution) but nevertheless, that does not make it any less susceptible to corruption and evil.

No one is calling for anarchy, but if the DS remains in a position in power for too long, people will be getting restless and will not wait around to see the results of a plan manifest themselves especially as the economy goes down the tubes, our national security is put at risk, and our freedoms come under relentless attack (H.R. 1, the Equality Act, and numerous proposed gun control laws are just the latest examples)

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
09 March, 06:44
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
I only ask you to consider that congress has existed as long as the nation, too. In 1871 congress threw out the rulebook and sold us and DC to City of London, The Vatican, etc. Everything done since that time has been done using a constitution that amounted to little more than corporate bylaws designed to steal whatever the residents / slaves of the US produced in the way of wealth. I maintain that SCOTUS is as culpable as congress and given they are appointed using the same corporate bylaws adopted in 1871 is it really a reach to think they are ruling according to a constitution with revisions we the people have never really seen? This US corporation was dissolved by President Trump. This, anything being done by congress at this time has no standing and I give it no weight. They'll never get our guns unless citizens yield to unconstitutional rule. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.