Robby Ball @perfectsliders
08 March, 11:57
ARE YOU READY? - Is it possible that SCOTUS lacks jurisdiction? (all cases dismissed without hearing ANY evidence) What if SCOTUS was briefed on irrefutable foreign interference? Would Judiciary have jurisdiction or would the Military? (military control America now)

They are running a Sting op which began in ______________ We have no SCOTUS, no congress, no potus https://gab.com/Spacecowbo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon one @Gamma50
While I would really like to believe that that foreign interference as you suggest is the reason SCOTUS refused to hear the election fraud cases, but there is a problem with this theory. SCOTUS cannot refuse on the basis of evidence not heard. No, as Thomas said in his dissent, SCOTUS has original jurisdiction over political question issues and was bound to take the case. After evidence, the foreign interference issue may have been raised as a defence to make a decision or order. There is no justification as far as I can fathom for SCOTUS not to take the election fraud matter brought by Texas. This dereliction of duty by SCOTUS more than anything gives me great trepidation for our republic. I fear the Rule of Law has been abandoned. If so, our country founded on the Constitution and the Rule of Law may be over as we know it. This terrifies me and leaves me despondent. We must not grasp at straws but look straight on at what we face.
03:20 AM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Gamma50 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from anon one, click on at the bottom under it