Only people mentioned by TheWiseOwl in this post can reply
Krysti Lewis @Crushie
17 March, 02:29
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
so beautiful!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
17 March, 02:24
Not sure people will be able to handle how the beings physically look, some really strong people will need to help them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
16 March, 11:48
I want to help the survivors as much as I can, I have started the certificaton for me and my horse. Thank you God for putting me on this path.πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
09 March, 10:31
I really hope i am one of those who will help those ritual survivors. Lord Jesus, HELP them all. Thank You. ❀

Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
08 March, 02:58
I know this is True in my spirit.

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
08 March, 02:56
Wise words. Love it.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
08 March, 02:20
While we wait for ALL of that and the counrty and good people are being destroyed, a SINGLE public arrest for ALL to see sure would look glorious right about now. Until we see SOMETHING, we have NOTHING.

Is whar it is what it is what it is.

Zero arrests. No country. Nothing.

"It had to be this way."

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 March, 06:46
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
The Replacement KILLERS of 2017
https://youtu.be/UGRX2ndkM...
Max Spiers - Exposing the Control Sys. CLIP - Sarah Adams - Miles Johnston - Bases at the Barge 2015 - YouTube

This video is about Max Spiers - Exposing the Control System on planet earth.. CLIP - Sarah Adams - Miles Johnston - Bases at the Barge 2015.For the full Bas...

Fear Not @fearnot
08 March, 01:56
While I have not verified that Juan actually penned this, it's a good message nonetheless! We had to be shown evil, it has been painful. Now we know, we should not be so easily fooled again! At least that's what common sense tells me.

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
08 March, 10:02
I am so ready to help in any way that I can. GOD BLESS these children.

Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
08 March, 09:53
i just can't believe people listen to that guy , he is as full of shit charlie ward and simon parkes and the fake navy seal michael
it is not hard to go back and read Q post and then make an opinion on it and act like it's the facts. all these guys do is move the goal post when they are wrong wich has been 100% of the time. Wake up

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
08 March, 09:52
It's amazing how God speaks to you. I was in deep prayer last night sharing with God how I wish to help the children. This may not be real but its a sigh for me πŸ™πŸ½πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜‡πŸ’«

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
08 March, 09:52
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
sign lol

YAHSUA'S WARRIOR @America_FIRST17
08 March, 09:41
THIS EARTH IS NOT OUR HOME; THAT IS WHY WE PRAY OTHER'S WAKE UP TO YAHSUA-CHRIST. IT WILL BE AT THE END THE FALSE CHRISTS, FALSE PROPHETS, THAT WOULD DECIEVE THE VERY ELECT IF POSSIBLE SAYS THE YAHSUA-LORD OF HOSTS OF HEAVEN.
BEFORE YOU JUMP OFF FOLLOWING ANYONE, ANY THING, PRAY FIRST; WAIT ON THEN WAIT ON YAHWEH TO VALIDATE YOUR REQUEST. HIS WORDS ARE IN THE BIBLE; HE LIVES IN HIS MOUNTAIN TO THE NORTH; THE MOUNTAIN OF THE CONGREGATION IN THE 12TH HEAVEN
IT IS NOW MORE THAN EVER TO LISTEN FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT; STAY ON THE PATH; YOUTUBE IS SO FULL OF FALSE PROPHETS. REMEMBER NO MAN HAS BEEN TO HEAVEN EXCEPT THE SON OF MAN WHO CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN. the satan ONCE INHABITED IT; HE COMES AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT; THERE IS NO LIGHT IN HIM FOR HE IS THE FATHER OF LIES, A MURDER FROM THE VERY BEGININIG. JOHN 8:44
I BELIEVE CHADOM(ADAM) WAS CREATED AT THE AGE OF 30, THE ETERNAL FATHER IS NEVER LATE;ALWAYS ON TIME: PASSOVER 2021 IS GOING TO BE SPECIAL! KEEP IT AS THE BIBLE STATES IN EXODU

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
08 March, 08:34
Where, When was this published?

Juan doesn't have a social media to type a message.

"Elites" is an improper term for the murderous monster Kenites.

Juan doesn't call them "elites"...he calls them monsters...if he did...I missed that broadcast... And I have been listening to him way back in the beginning with Field.

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
17 March, 12:00
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Exactly. This is not from Juan.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
17 March, 12:04
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
I think Field discovered things and Q took him out.
I asked about it to one of the big time Q people, aka JFK Jr and next thing you know, Juan was having an old recording of Field with just a few seconds, and then Juan went on one of his Bloviating rants.
Not suspicious at all. CYA is rampant for that one.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q

Juan doesn't call them "elites"...he calls them monsters...if he did...I missed that broadcast... And I have been listening to him way back in the beginning with Field.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q

Susie __Q @Susie_Q

Susie __Q @Susie_Q

Susie __Q @Susie_Q

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
08 March, 08:26
About 90% of this is true. Sorry, no Aliens of any kind. Juan would know that. Wondering who added to this.