The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
08 March, 08:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
08 March, 08:34
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
Where, When was this published?

Juan doesn't have a social media to type a message.

"Elites" is an improper term for the murderous monster Kenites.

Juan doesn't call them "elites"...he calls them monsters...if he did...I missed that broadcast... And I have been listening to him way back in the beginning with Field.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
I think Field discovered things and Q took him out.
I asked about it to one of the big time Q people, aka JFK Jr and next thing you know, Juan was having an old recording of Field with just a few seconds, and then Juan went on one of his Bloviating rants.
Not suspicious at all. CYA is rampant for that one.
12:04 AM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
17 March, 12:08
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Field is not the only Patriot missing in action.
These are just a few of the reasons I know it is just the Replacement Killers of the QWO here to finish taking down Americans and you folks will not even think of it being a possibility. Risk you families and risk your relationship with GOD. That is a sad thing at this end times.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
18 March, 08:42
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
We're almost at the Equinox...then 14th into 15th days later begins Passover then 3.5 days later...Resurrection Day...Then Pentecost... Solar calendar...fixed.. same dates each year.

Easter/Ishtar is celebrated first Sunday after the first full moon after the Equinox... Lunar calendar... different dates each year.

The Kenites and Lucifer claim the Earth is theirs.

Jesus said The Meek Inherit The Earth.

Kenites, Lucifer ARE NOT Meek!

We ARE In Battle For Our Earth,
Our Solar System,
This Kingdom For CHRIST JESUS YESHUA MESSIAH, FATHER GOD CREATOR YHVH
NOT Lucifer, NOT Kenites.

Lucifer, Kenites ARE TOAST!