The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
08 March, 08:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
Where, When was this published?

Juan doesn't have a social media to type a message.

"Elites" is an improper term for the murderous monster Kenites.

Juan doesn't call them "elites"...he calls them monsters...if he did...I missed that broadcast... And I have been listening to him way back in the beginning with Field.
08:34 AM - Mar 08, 2021
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Susie_Q in this post can reply
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
17 March, 12:04
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
I think Field discovered things and Q took him out.
I asked about it to one of the big time Q people, aka JFK Jr and next thing you know, Juan was having an old recording of Field with just a few seconds, and then Juan went on one of his Bloviating rants.
Not suspicious at all. CYA is rampant for that one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
17 March, 12:08
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Field is not the only Patriot missing in action.
These are just a few of the reasons I know it is just the Replacement Killers of the QWO here to finish taking down Americans and you folks will not even think of it being a possibility. Risk you families and risk your relationship with GOD. That is a sad thing at this end times.

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
17 March, 12:00
Exactly. This is not from Juan.

Enchanted Mermaid @Cyberfriend
08 March, 09:11
You made a good point here. I totally forgot he's not on social media. Maybe someone is quoting him. The message is so very very powerful--I am gad i got to see it