John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Why I believe Donald Trump was a hologram when he gave his speach on Jan 6th 2021

Frens I'm going to repost some of my older posts since I have so many more people wanting to know the truth. Sorry if you have seen this before.

If Trump is in anyway convicted of inciting violence of any nature and he was actually using a hologram then all parties who have actually used media to incite violence would also be accountable for the same crime he was convicted of. No matter if it was a t.v., a stream or a hologram they are all digital media so they would all fall under the same statutes. A very clever trap.
06:59 AM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 June, 10:45
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Hmmm? I never thought this one was fake? But did believe the one later in day was fake after Antifa stunt at Capital.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 12:39
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
That is why this one had to appear real. The second one was taped almost a week earlier. Intel came in that proved a credible threat so POTUS was removed from harm. Do you remember earlier in the week when he and Pence both left? POTUS never returned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 June, 11:11
CGI & ITS BEEN AROUND HOW LONG ? 9/11 ?

12 June, 06:35
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Longer than that. Much longer.

Steve Murray @Stevie
11 March, 07:14
OMG. Now I see it. WOW I'm blown away. You learn something new every day.

EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
08 March, 07:14
very interesting, thanks for pointing it out.👍