John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
08 March, 06:59
Why I believe Donald Trump was a hologram when he gave his speach on Jan 6th 2021

Frens I'm going to repost some of my older posts since I have so many more people wanting to know the truth. Sorry if you have seen this before.

If Trump is in anyway convicted of inciting violence of any nature and he was actually using a hologram then all parties who have actually used media to incite violence would also be accountable for the same crime he was convicted of. No matter if it was a t.v., a stream or a hologram they are all digital media so they would all fall under the same statutes. A very clever trap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 June, 10:45
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Hmmm? I never thought this one was fake? But did believe the one later in day was fake after Antifa stunt at Capital.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
That is why this one had to appear real. The second one was taped almost a week earlier. Intel came in that proved a credible threat so POTUS was removed from harm. Do you remember earlier in the week when he and Pence both left? POTUS never returned.
12:39 AM - Jun 13, 2021
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
13 June, 09:48
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Wow, no but i noticed weather was different in second speech telling people to go peacefully. And the one in the cold being very Anti Climatic as well as very late. Which I figured out later that it screwed up the whole Capital BS timeline. I am in constant prayer of him and his family's safety. I never see Barron and worry about him the most?

24 June, 05:32
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I do not think you have to worry about him, that young man has more protection that close to anyone else in the entire world. Not only that but he is smart so I think he is doing OK.