Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
10 March, 07:42
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
About a month ago when I went to the website & considered signing up, but there were things that gave me pause. The one that still bothers me is the following in their sign-off language: “We reserve the right to delete or change your Password, or Login Name at any time and for any reason.”. This seems quite odd to me, and I didn't love it.

In hindsight, after reviewing the content more carefully today, I decided that it has the look and feel of our patriotic dream team (especially the campy humor part). Moreover, I signed up for the Health Defenders program and the info is spot and the same general approach I've been using. (I've studied nutrition for many, many years, but I'm NOT a doctor..unless you consider BG or JB doctors!.)

Finally, someone I know of and love is featured on one of the documents. When I first started to read the info, I immediately suspected he was associated with this mission BEFORE I saw his photo and then there it was!!!

Just my 2 cents.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katy Jo123 @KatyJo123
09 March, 01:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katy Jo123 @KatyJo123
09 March, 01:25
In response Katy Jo123 to her Publication
🤷‍♀️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 March, 07:41
In response Katy Jo123 to her Publication
YES!

Denni USA @DenniUSA
09 March, 12:23
Apparently we ha e worn out our welcome. lol

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 March, 09:40
I think this is a more interestesing dig, than given credit.

address: 1717 Pennsylvania Avenue NW 10th Floor, Suite 1025
"QQ" Penn Ave
SUITE "Q"
Clk on the Portfolio links = hello, hello

09 March, 08:01
Lets see where's your sense of Humor? Go find it.
Make America AWESOME! Hilarious

09 March, 07:56
I think any site that is strickly a "cover story" is questionable and clearly I would NOT submit any personal info ... that said it is a message of sorts:
(and not a bad message at that!)

Ingersoll Lockwood’s focus is on these ten key areas, with a 200+ year business plan, which started in 1891:

Life – Defend & Extend
Land – Reverse GMO, Reverse Contamination, Speed Travel
Water – Reverse Contamination, Expand Accessibility
Air – Reverse Pollution, Speed Travel, Defend Against HAARP
Fuel – Unleash Hidden and Next Gen Tech – Nearly Limitless
Space – Unleash Hidden and Next Gen Tech – Faster, More Efficient
Computing – Next Generation Privacy, Safety & Security
Communication – Truthful, fact-based, ethical reporting
Education – Unwind Stupidity Training, Unlock History/Future
Entertainment – Wholesome, using 1-9 (above)

Days Of Elijah @Stella
08 March, 04:07
They realized the traffic went up, now you can only access with password..

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
07 March, 06:53
I accessed their website earlier, but now you need authorization. The cat is out of the bag though...

Jim West @jimwest
07 March, 06:46
"How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?" Q

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
07 March, 03:17
HA! I finally can see the > and it's part of the picture! 🙃🙂

Caroline July @CarolineJuly1
07 March, 03:06

Jim Walker @Wakabe
07 March, 02:58
It's fake though, innit?

And i think you know that

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
07 March, 02:53
time travel, our president djt, updated 2/17/21🤔
the numbers 331 (7) are all over this site
and you can join for free info

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
07 March, 02:43
I signed up. Don't know if working as a nurse in nursing home would qualify me as front line worker. I would think so. I am not scared of COVID but more so what the enemy is putting in our food, meds, water, PCR tests. I am for healing the body. I wouldn't want to take away something for people who are more at risk. I would like to time travel- I would like to see the resurection of Christ-that would be glorious! I don't understand all this, kind of vague, no where to agree to terms of agreement? Will they send an email? I posed it to my hubby what could we offer a new world that needs to be retaught everything? Could this help us find what we would excel at? I wasn't a good parent so wouldn't even consider taking a trafficked child, but I could teach them to read, hold their hand, etc... We garden organically, no chemicals, no pesticides, only natural ways. I don't even know if this is the place to talk about this stuff but at least I said it just in case

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
07 March, 02:41
i threw caution to the winds and signed up on the health defenders page for their free covid info. there is some good stuff there. some stuff we already know, and some new.

Jim Walker @Wakabe
07 March, 02:54
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Well that was silly wasn't it?! You should guard your info better fren.

10 second search tells me that this website was created last February. Its a Go Daddy site. It has, what, 5 pages? No actual people listed. Social media links that don't work.
And that address is fake too.

Keepit Private @Sandlapper2021
07 March, 02:28
Very interesting...

How they describe themselves:

We leverage what our founder called ‘future vision’ where we deliver solutions based on Trade Secret Predictive Intelligence Team/Technology (TSPI), a mix of futurist inventions, artificial intelligence and machine learning, all used for the good of humanity.

We communicate publicly on our own Open Source Intelligence Platforms (OSINT) as trusted Media Sources (CDMG, CSMG, TTN, more to come…).

We unleash New Technology Safeguards to Defend Humanity from novel Threats (NTSD) and to Accelerate the Great Awakening (NTAGA).

We market our solutions first, on our own Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Media Platforms, then on strategic mainstream media (MSM) platforms.

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
07 March, 02:21
Website is very interesting. There are no coincidences. 😉

Jim Walker @Wakabe
07 March, 02:57
In response Mary Jo Rayle to her Publication
Website is 'fake'. What real company website looks like that?
10 second search tells me that this website was created last February. Its a Go Daddy site. It has, what, 5 pages? No actual people listed. Social media links that don't work.
Anyone could do this.

I think Ghost knows this too. He's stirring the pot to keep things going. Either that or he's as gullible as everyone else on this thread who's been taken in!

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
07 March, 02:14
Part of the New Paradigm. New ways of creating businesses, healthcare, education, housing, entertainment, infrastructure, agriculture, government that benefit EVERYONE equally and not just a select few.
It's going to be amazing...!

Steven Brown @PatriotSteve777
07 March, 01:56
wow.. ok mind officially blown 🤯

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
07 March, 01:39
I also find the street address for the AmericanHealthDefenders location interesting, and on the second picture, Ingersoll-Lockwood's 200 year plan, claim of the business starting in 1891, and 10 key areas of focus.

Jim Walker @Wakabe
07 March, 02:53
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
OR... you could use a little discernment.
This is not 'real'. Show me a tax filing from the company.
A company allegedly established more than 100 years ago? That you've never heard of, i've never heard of and noone else has wver written about?

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
07 March, 01:34
Hmmm... was pointing us towards this websight a multifold purpose? I'm guessing you knew some of would look around and check things out. I clicked on the big green box at the top, about coming back from 2030, took me to this link:
https://www.americanhealth...

On that link, I see there was stuff specifically directed towards US Veterans, and saying if we wanted to, we could try to pass the ID.ME verification to learn more. Regular places don't ask for that.
Kind of feel this was directed at my comment on that one post about calling some of us veterans/retirees to help out.

Am I on the right path here @GhostEzra ? I could be just reading too far into it too, I've been know to do that from time to time.

Krystle Lutz @1776girl
07 March, 01:57
IDME IS USED UNEMPLOYMENT DURING PANDAMIC

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 March, 01:58
interesting site, keeps referring to the " hidden enemy"

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
07 March, 12:29
Check out the address for that place, pretty cool....
If I have to go to DC I usually hang @ 1300 haha

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
07 March, 12:28
MILITARY INDUSTRAL COMPLEX ??

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
07 March, 02:45
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
@ghostezra . ?? WHEN DID LOCKEOOD BECOME WHITEHAT ??

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
07 March, 11:56
the header on the website... "It's the year 2030, we've discovered a natural way to defeat COVID-30 and all prior variants, shall we bring this formula into the past and deploy the solution for FREE with no-strings attached in 2021 for the benefit of all humanity, starting with American Patriots?""

Uhm........

Chickie Erd @Awakenedchick
07 March, 12:28
In response bob L. Head to his Publication
12 monkeys anyone? where is Bruce Willis?

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
07 March, 11:49
see all the different collaborations

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
07 March, 11:46
Thank you Sir for the plethora of information every day!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
07 March, 11:46
I'd feel better about it if it said Made in America