Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 March, 11:44
There's a website too. https://ingersoll-lockwood...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
i threw caution to the winds and signed up on the health defenders page for their free covid info. there is some good stuff there. some stuff we already know, and some new.
02:41 PM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply
Jim Walker @Wakabe
07 March, 02:54
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Well that was silly wasn't it?! You should guard your info better fren.

10 second search tells me that this website was created last February. Its a Go Daddy site. It has, what, 5 pages? No actual people listed. Social media links that don't work.
And that address is fake too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keepit Private @Sandlapper2021
07 March, 03:02
In response Jim Walker to his Publication
🤓I did not sign up - too chicken - and now if I go back it blocks me. So that is a little creepy - it requires a log in and password now for me and I don't have that of course. Curiouser and curiouser it all becomes.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
07 March, 03:30
In response Jim Walker to his Publication
maybe it was silly, but anybody who thinks we have any privacy at all is kidding themselves, as you so deftly proved by looking up the site orgins. i have no illusions, one of my sons hacked all of our parental controls by the time he was 13, and they werent rinky dink, my spouse is a talented IT professional. now, he could probably get me your home address and shoe size in 15 qtminutes if i asked him to, hes terrifying