Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 March, 11:44
There's a website too. https://ingersoll-lockwood...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
I signed up. Don't know if working as a nurse in nursing home would qualify me as front line worker. I would think so. I am not scared of COVID but more so what the enemy is putting in our food, meds, water, PCR tests. I am for healing the body. I wouldn't want to take away something for people who are more at risk. I would like to time travel- I would like to see the resurection of Christ-that would be glorious! I don't understand all this, kind of vague, no where to agree to terms of agreement? Will they send an email? I posed it to my hubby what could we offer a new world that needs to be retaught everything? Could this help us find what we would excel at? I wasn't a good parent so wouldn't even consider taking a trafficked child, but I could teach them to read, hold their hand, etc... We garden organically, no chemicals, no pesticides, only natural ways. I don't even know if this is the place to talk about this stuff but at least I said it just in case
02:43 PM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from jennifer rennebu, click on at the bottom under it