Only people mentioned by Truthseeker1001 in this post can reply
Misna Burelli @Magneticum
26 May, 04:27
In response Andy Tomo to his Publication
Maybe Fauci’s connections to gain of function research will wake some people up. Otherwise I just can’t see how to get the truth out, especially in blue areas. You can’t tell them. Sadly, it is a fact. In my area almost everyone has been vaccinated. No one thinks twice about it, and a friend of mine got her first birthday party invitation that requires the shot. It says so on the invitation. It’s creepy. For people resisting this, social life will dwindle down to a trickle…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
10 March, 03:38
Cholestrol is needed in the body: my opinion: "they" lowered the safe numbers of cholestrol levels to enhance the need for cholestrol lowering drugs, and send people into fear mode if their cholestrol gets too high. I have been to autopsies of people who died of massive heart attacks. The plaque was thick and yellow, and the physician told me - that is margarine and bad oils - our food is killing us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mira Sorvino | Katherine Ballard @mirasorvino_ballard
09 March, 10:38
SOUND OF FREEDOM MOVIE Full Version Streaming HD
Sound of Freedom Movie. Powerful movie based on a true story!
Start Watching Full movie ➡ https://t.co/M1YF6J4fle?so...

Director: Alejandro Monteverde
Writers: Rod Barr, Alejandro Monteverde

Cast
Jim Caviezel as Tim Ballard
Mira Sorvino as Katherine Ballard
Bill Camp as Batman
Kurt Fuller as Frost
Gary Basaraba as Earl Buchanan
José Zúñiga as Roberto
Gerardo Taracena as El Alacrán
Scott Haze as Chris

Jim Caviezel, before the shooting of the film, spent several days shadowing Tim Ballard and learning about Operation Underground Railroad's operations.

#thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #Draintheswamp #Trump #trusttheplan #QANON #Biblical #HoldTheLine
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
09 March, 10:16
they lied to us about vegetable oil, carbs and sugar too. see Catherine shanahans book Deep Nutrition. cure your Type 2 diabetes like i did with Dr Jason Fungs The Obesity Code. also read dr. ken berry the lies my doctor told me. white hats.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
09 March, 10:04
I am so angry today after getting a strike from Face Book. Tired and frustrated that after a year people are so hopeless and stupid. I am surprised as humans we can even walk upright. Disappointed and bewildered in this shit storm.

carol munoz @bornfree2
09 March, 10:03
Fookers

Only followers of this user (FreedomNow) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
09 March, 10:53
In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication
they hate us

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
09 March, 03:30
Which is so ironic considering Their Father is the Father of Lies. They lied about Margarine too...and so much more.