Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
07 March, 04:52
anons... I've made a horrible mistake in identity on the post about Juan O Savin...
it was Gene Decode...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
07 March, 05:36
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Don't apologize to us. Apologize to Juan. And take down that post, if you're truly sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
07 March, 05:46
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
rude much Photon333???
I have removed the post and I've made the correction...
obviously, Unlike you, I do make mistakes...

Photon 333 @Photon
I was not being rude, but pointed. I'm glad you took that post down.

We ALL make mistakes. Sometimes big ones. This is why I don't really like social media. If we don't paste smiley emotes all over a post, people think you're being rude or unkind. On the contrary. I was frustrated over seeing yet another post here that was not fact-checked first.

Don't mistake that for my not supporting ALL anons, for I do. If my words insulted you, then I apologize to you. That was not my intent.

💙
10:30 AM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Photon 333, click on at the bottom under it