Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
anons... I've made a horrible mistake in identity on the post about Juan O Savin...
it was Gene Decode...
04:52 AM - Mar 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Kathy Rodgers @stoneyanddaz
07 March, 09:50
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
I love it when people admit to making a mistake. we are all human the only perfect one is our Savior Jesus!! thanks for all you do!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
07 March, 05:36
Don't apologize to us. Apologize to Juan. And take down that post, if you're truly sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 March, 05:46
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
rude much Photon333???
I have removed the post and I've made the correction...
obviously, Unlike you, I do make mistakes...

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
07 March, 05:34
your info is always very good and reliable , my wife has made that mistake as well between the two

07 March, 05:52
In response Daniel Noble to his Publication
thank you, Daniel...I appreciate this...

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
07 March, 05:17
Ita all goodI I picked up on that video also with Gene. it seems, aome of his stuff includes a bunch of stuff he gets off of videos. Dont ever want to disrespect someone. I listen alot!

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
07 March, 04:54
....mistakes happen.....