Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
07 March, 09:32
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
wow!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
06 March, 10:10
Wow. I new AIDS was lab created...probably at Ft. Detrick but it really hits home to hear it from an expert. This video looks to have been buried many years ago and is a copy of a copy of a copy. This alone gives it credence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
06 March, 10:06
💔😪💔I dont know if this is true or not but I have also heard that AIDS was actually not a virus at all... it was the natural effects from living a decadent and toxic party lifestyle that can be very common in the gay lifestyle but also happenes naturally with anyone who parties, drinks alot and does drugs and doesn't eat well... and sadly they just labeled it AIDS as a calculated and systmatica way of using genocide to kill gay people with the extremely toxic drug AZT that was actually supposed to be the "cure" but it slowly killed ppl with every dose... no different that how they use so many other drugs and other forms of medial interventions like chemotherapty and vaccines.😪💔😪

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
11 March, 04:40
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
its literally all about 'Protein" and attacking it!

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
06 March, 09:35
Connect the dots