Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I keep getting confused with AnonUp and Twitter interfaces.
Trippy.
08:53 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
21 January, 12:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Me too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (ViMi_G) can see their posts

Erin Lawhorn @elh68
20 January, 11:02
i can't keep up with learning all these new apps 🤪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Summer Grace @Summer_Grace
20 January, 11:01
Fancy seeing you all here 😉 My FB was disabled today with no warning. had it since 2009. Ouch but it really makes me feel kinda awesome being censored along side my President Trump. WWG1WGA

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
20 January, 11:01
🤔 Is there a same difference VK? If so, please tell.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
20 January, 10:59
Same, but different :)

Be cool if FLOTUS or POTUS joined us and we could vibe out

Leslie Werner @lwerne
21 January, 04:17
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
We need to create a hash tag for this so maybe he will find out we want and need him. We are his organization and he can lead on this page!
#WEWANTTRUMP or something like that.

I think he's on vacation and things will happen upon his return. I think he would like to know we want and need him. What do you think?

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
20 January, 10:59
same here...
and I am not a fan of a window popping when writting something!

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
20 January, 10:45
😂

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
20 January, 10:44
same

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
20 January, 10:45
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
and where are you and whats up wjtb these time stamps? 3:04am? no its not

Shane Browning @ShaneBrowning
20 January, 10:37
@Vincentkennedy , ...✅

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
20 January, 10:28
Many of my favorite peeps are here on AnonUp (and better than wego so glad we moved)... But to be fair, Android interface has some growing to do... All the same... My safety zone is here :)

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
20 January, 10:28
I kept my same user name different pic . .I sometimes feel like I am seeing double lol

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
20 January, 10:26
hey VK, your fave aussie is here now

LucyD Wigglebutt @LucyDwigglebutt
20 January, 10:18
I feel like a stalker trying to find you lol. Following you at WeGo also. Finally found Juan. Everyone is so scattered and I refuse to go to Gab.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 January, 10:15
The only thing that makes it feel very different for me is the lack of suffocation this platform inflicts on my ability to connect with my friends. Twitter seems to want me dead. I don't have time for that. But I respawned for a 4th time anyway. Darn heart & the desire for human connection to fellow Patriots! Ugh!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
20 January, 10:06
HEHEHEHEHE.👍😉😂🤣

Humble Grateful1 @HumbleGrateful1
20 January, 10:04
Ok so i hope this is safe 🥴 but VK serious question. Trumps speech today he repeated a couple of things. Was he telling us something? He said Rocket Up for one.

Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
20 January, 10:00
Tippy Top?

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
20 January, 09:57
👀 B_O extract conf 👀

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
20 January, 09:57
👀 B_O extract conf 👀

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
20 January, 09:50
How were you able to keep your other account from being suspended?

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
20 January, 09:48
Feels like home 🤗

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 January, 09:48
NANA cooled off just unfollowed him, guess he will be in 3D for a lot longer. That was not just panic it was plain old mean.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 January, 09:44
NANA DOESNT HAVE THAT PROBLEM STILL KICKED TO THE CURB!

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
20 January, 09:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Me too but without Trump there, we aren't missing anything I don't think.

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
20 January, 09:16
I keep AnonUp on nite mode & twitter on day mode to help maintain order in the kaleidoscopic-strobe-light-effect of alternating platforms :)

Sara Tyler @MommaLiberty
20 January, 09:13
I didn't realize anyone was let on twatter. I got kicked off for liking other people's posts. Seriously. . . . never even posted anything of my own & rarely commented. . . .O'well I like anonup so much better & NOW comment all the time. Too pissed to be quiet.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
20 January, 09:09
I'm no Kim Runner but I'll give it a shot.

IAUTT= 17

Trust the plan.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 January, 09:49
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
Gematria?

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
20 January, 10:31
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
Missing my Kim Runner Schuman updates and math wiz! I'll give ya a follow for the shot!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
20 January, 09:09
almost like AnonUp is a beta for twitter.gov...

never thought I'd be excited about public utilities :)

CC @administrator

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 January, 09:47
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Vetted by patriots!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 January, 09:08
Caps in English Ordinal equal 71. In full reduction, 17.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 January, 09:50
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Gematria

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
21 January, 01:05
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
71 Mirror but What in Caps?

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
20 January, 09:04
Same...I left Twitter several days ago after they suspensed me for calling Nanner Pelosi a name (indirectly). One of her minions must have felt butt-hurt and reported me for calling their queen a name. But please continue to allow the CCP, ayatollah, a sitting president's severed head effigy and pedophiles to continue on unfettered. 🙄

Linda Owens @Rebelsmom0724
20 January, 09:06
In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
trump is teyong yo get messages to everyome he has pisted all kinds of drop boxes with dic in them.