Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Dan Scavino posted a video on Instagram that looks a whole lot like a PRECIPICE.

Q drop = "Only then, at the precipice, will people find the will to change"
08:15 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Woodrow Call @Gus_McCray
07 March, 10:25
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
the full clip shows someones decent from the precipice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
07 March, 09:58
Thank you for sharing!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 March, 11:22
πŸ‘€Serious precipice!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 March, 10:58
😎

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
06 March, 10:39
''Only at the Precipise''

https://youtu.be/M58EEaGWB...
The Day The Earth Stood Still - It's only on the brink that people find the will to change - YouTube

"Only at the precipice do we evolve."

β€’β€’β€’ Bender β€’β€’β€’ @4dBender
06 March, 10:41
In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication
great clip!

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
06 March, 10:29

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
06 March, 09:22
literally about to google meaning of precipice til i scrolled down and saw this 😁

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
06 March, 08:59
what a coincidence, Dan. I watch snoboarding all day long. this looks like Chamonix, France.

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
06 March, 08:56
Could also be Avalanche D5 or 40,000 ft view.

Christina Maga @Christina71
06 March, 08:37
I've had people tell me that they will refuse to watch the movie.... let's see how that goes, once it's the only thing to watch, then if family/friends decide to ignore it, I will have to speak up and cut off communication. Some are Trump supporters, how can that be possible?!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
06 March, 09:07
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
They will have no choice but to watch it unless they want to read a good book or play tiddly winks in the dark. I hear it will run in 8 hour segments, 3 times a day for 3 days. Even if they refuse the first showing, so many people will be talking about it everywhere that they will want to know what the buzz is all about. Trust me, they absolutely WILL watch it.

Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
06 March, 08:35
"We only have a moment left to pull ourselves back from the brink of the cliff. Please, Father God
in heaven, protect our president, his family, and the families of those people who have taken
a stand, drawn a line in the sand, and penned their name to paper just as our founders did,
deciding to go up against monsters so that we have a country, in which to live free. Up to this
moment, we, as individuals, a nation, and a whole planet of people, are still captive to the events
of that Dallas day in 1963."
"Until justice is meted out in that 1963 matter, along with all the other mischief that
has followed, we will not become the people, nation, and humanity that God intended for us. The
Scripture says, β€œWho will be valiant for justice sake?” That is our prayer and our battle cry."
Page 46, Kid by the Side of the Road, JOS

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
06 March, 08:34
We are at the PRECIPICE.
[SWAMP] FIGHTING BACK
Remain CALM.
We are here for a reason.
Patriots are in control.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
06 March, 08:31
f768deaef22da979abcfb73c9175b54d71fcf891666c5449c1969c07c3cc8920 = 88

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
07 March, 02:04
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Read my Q Drop post above backwards. seems to make more sense in that order to me[.]πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ””

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
06 March, 08:26
Looks bit like the like the path Gandalf led the Fellowship across, Caradhras from "Fellowship of The Ring" just before Saruman utters enchantments in Quenya from the top of Orthanc in Isengard to prevent them from crossing the mountain. πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
06 March, 08:18
God I wish this show would come to a conclusion- my taxes are due and in tired of sending my tax dollars to foreign countries> circle back to corrupt politicians!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 March, 08:29
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
why send tax to illegitimate government?