Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
06 March, 08:15
Dan Scavino posted a video on Instagram that looks a whole lot like a PRECIPICE.

Q drop = "Only then, at the precipice, will people find the will to change"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
06 March, 08:37
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I've had people tell me that they will refuse to watch the movie.... let's see how that goes, once it's the only thing to watch, then if family/friends decide to ignore it, I will have to speak up and cut off communication. Some are Trump supporters, how can that be possible?!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
They will have no choice but to watch it unless they want to read a good book or play tiddly winks in the dark. I hear it will run in 8 hour segments, 3 times a day for 3 days. Even if they refuse the first showing, so many people will be talking about it everywhere that they will want to know what the buzz is all about. Trust me, they absolutely WILL watch it.
09:07 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LauriQdUp in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
06 March, 10:42
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
I pray! I think they will too. It's amazing the resistance, makes me so angry, so I deep breathe and try not to think about it all. Heavy weight. What in the word would these same people do, if God himself knocked on their door...... faint! haha!