Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
If you're concerned about your reputation being right with family and friends at this point, the blue pill might be a better choice for you.
07:57 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
10 March, 02:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Never! I'm in it to win it! Family will always love you. Friends? I can get new ones that don't think I've flown over the coo coo nest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
10 March, 02:06
No way back for us 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
08 March, 05:47
Ain't that the truth.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
08 March, 03:05
There is no blue pill i see all now!

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
08 March, 01:54
My kiddo has the redpill lodged under his tongue, or something..

LOL
I am confident it is dissolving at a pace personal to his Indoctrination level.

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
07 March, 09:17
Once you take the red pill, the blue pill vanishes.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
10 March, 02:17
In response Territ234 Tag to her Publication
Perfectly stated!

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
07 March, 06:56
truth about vaccines being shoved down their throats too much to ask?

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
07 March, 06:56
truth about vaccines being shoved down their throats too much to ask?

Jim West @jimwest
07 March, 06:32
🐸 Ha. Too late for even being concerned about that. Family thinks I need to get some help. I laugh at them laughing at me. We all laugh. Yet I know what I know and there is no going back.

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
07 March, 03:51
Haha, you make me laugh! Thanks.

Billie Arens @LadyBillie
07 March, 03:38
i so want to hug you right now. im an intuitive and my realist husband is hurting my heart

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
10 March, 02:18
In response Billie Arens to her Publication
{{{hugs}}} to YOU and your compassionate heart

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 March, 02:39

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
07 March, 09:56
when people say i am crazy

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
07 March, 02:47
Hold the line! The ones passing judgment on us will get their red pill suppositories. The fraud alone is HUGE, no way will this just disappear. No effing way.
🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
07 March, 12:58
We really dont discuss "news" anymore...family members know its time to keep moving forward. We agree to disagree~the end. (dont get me wrong, I still want to wear my "told ya so" shirt with a big smile)

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
06 March, 10:35

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
06 March, 10:33
I gave up caring what people thought of me when 'rona "hit". Wife and I will live how we see for our lives. We've written people off just because of a lack of any reasoning and personal attacks on those who think opposite of them. No attempt to learn. TV and Commiebook right, you wrong.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
06 March, 10:28
I took the red pill and my family thinks I am nuts. Oh well...I am sure they will be apologizing soon.

Cindy Lou @CBLOU
10 March, 02:01
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
same

Theodore Lagace @Teddy
06 March, 10:27
not a chance fuck their feelings

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
06 March, 10:26
My reputation was founded on what my heart feels and how I react to those feelings. If they choose to tarnish that because they will not open their minds to what is in my heart, then they need more love in theirs.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
06 March, 10:13
I'm not worried about it. I know I'm right. I originally tried 6 years ago this month and got rebuffed strongly from a family member and friend. The others brushed me off patronizingly, like I was crazy. The family member has since softened - I think because her BF red-pilled her - but the friend passed away sadly before we ever really got to iron things out.

I look at it as leading the horse to water. I wanted to at least do that or regret never having tried. Whether they believe it is up to them. I recently tried with a group of old college buddies that had earlier re-connected. Only one answered and he was very blue-pilled. He kind of patronizingly patted me on the head, too. The others never responded about it as I suspect they've discussed it on back channels.

That's okay. I still know I'm right and history will prove so. There are a lot more people online believing the same thing now than there were six years ago.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
06 March, 09:33
Make dating great again! 👊🏻🇺🇸👊🏻

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
06 March, 10:02
In response Gina Larson to her Publication

Lysanne anon @lysanne
06 March, 09:06
the block button is useful

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
06 March, 09:04
waving my arms in the air like i just don't care!

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
06 March, 08:56
Can't I'm allergic to blue pills kek

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
06 March, 08:47

Lysanne anon @lysanne
06 March, 09:08
In response Heather North to his Publication
excellent reminder

Seek The Truth @WL6202
06 March, 11:27
In response Heather North to his Publication
Well right now my character is being slandered as a voice for truth. PS: I don't whisper.

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
06 March, 08:39
i gave up trying. When they say see u were wrong..I nod and smile

Lysanne anon @lysanne
06 March, 09:07
In response Cee Jay2 to her Publication
I say ... Wait for it. LOL

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
06 March, 08:30
I don't worry, they will get over it. Or not.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
06 March, 08:42
somehow, warriors are a different breed altogether.
if we reflect upon our life experiences, we can see the times in which we stood up for truth and called out those situations that weren't right. our reputation was never a thought in those moments. God took me down a journey of my past recently, little by little, and showed me those moments which were long forgotten by me. i tnink He wanted to remind me of the strength He gives. He also showed me where He protected me, locked in a room at a Wizard of Oz ( of all things) stage production, where the head of it was arrested for pedophilia, the night he was to arrive and we didnt know why we were locked in a room. I dont understand why i was spared, and so many arent. thats one question i will ask in heaven. my mom prayed hard over me each day, and i know prayer is massive protection. 🙏 but theres something about everyone here. we arent more special than anyone, we are just unique. God made us different.

Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
06 March, 10:11
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
We are here now, awake, supporting eachother, just as God planned.
God made us perfect. ❤️🙏✨

Charissma _15 @Riley
06 March, 10:48
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
So much beauty in what you shared. Thank you. God is Everything. ❤🙏