Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 March, 07:57
If you're concerned about your reputation being right with family and friends at this point, the blue pill might be a better choice for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
I'm not worried about it. I know I'm right. I originally tried 6 years ago this month and got rebuffed strongly from a family member and friend. The others brushed me off patronizingly, like I was crazy. The family member has since softened - I think because her BF red-pilled her - but the friend passed away sadly before we ever really got to iron things out.

I look at it as leading the horse to water. I wanted to at least do that or regret never having tried. Whether they believe it is up to them. I recently tried with a group of old college buddies that had earlier re-connected. Only one answered and he was very blue-pilled. He kind of patronizingly patted me on the head, too. The others never responded about it as I suspect they've discussed it on back channels.

That's okay. I still know I'm right and history will prove so. There are a lot more people online believing the same thing now than there were six years ago.
10:13 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pike_Bishop in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pike Bishop, click on at the bottom under it