Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 March, 07:57
If you're concerned about your reputation being right with family and friends at this point, the blue pill might be a better choice for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
somehow, warriors are a different breed altogether.
if we reflect upon our life experiences, we can see the times in which we stood up for truth and called out those situations that weren't right. our reputation was never a thought in those moments. God took me down a journey of my past recently, little by little, and showed me those moments which were long forgotten by me. i tnink He wanted to remind me of the strength He gives. He also showed me where He protected me, locked in a room at a Wizard of Oz ( of all things) stage production, where the head of it was arrested for pedophilia, the night he was to arrive and we didnt know why we were locked in a room. I dont understand why i was spared, and so many arent. thats one question i will ask in heaven. my mom prayed hard over me each day, and i know prayer is massive protection. 🙏 but theres something about everyone here. we arent more special than anyone, we are just unique. God made us different.
08:42 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by anasha_justagirl in this post can reply
Charissma _15 @Riley
06 March, 10:48
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
So much beauty in what you shared. Thank you. God is Everything. ❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
06 March, 10:11
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
We are here now, awake, supporting eachother, just as God planned.
God made us perfect. ❤️🙏✨