Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 March, 07:57
If you're concerned about your reputation being right with family and friends at this point, the blue pill might be a better choice for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NCPatriotMom in this post can reply
Seek The Truth @WL6202
06 March, 11:27
In response Heather North to his Publication
Well right now my character is being slandered as a voice for truth. PS: I don't whisper.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather North @NCPatriotMom
06 March, 11:37
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
i am with you! thats why i am still a little pissed at Rudy bc he kept saying he was going to release something "right after Christmas that would bring Dems to their knees" and sooo many things like that and i repeated it...bc of that i am not credible fo them. But they can all piss off bc i am the most successful person in my family and the youngest.

you know what reallly puts me at peace about it? We are trusting God wont forsake us. We are the few that know that what the Egytians did was childs play compared to what they are doing now. Stay on course and we have earned our place in heaven bc when push came to shove we put our trust in him...totally and completely. If we quit now, how do you ever trust him...bc it doesnt get much worse. I hope that helps you too.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
06 March, 09:08
In response Heather North to his Publication
excellent reminder