Sam Brown @sambrown
05 March, 06:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
05 March, 11:47
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
I saved this post. It is truth and it is wise.
Thank You for sharing it ❤👊❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
06 March, 03:32
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Me too!!! I'm going to ask my husband to print it for me, so I can hang it up. I will not submit to it. What's crazy is I was getting all prepared to have my head chopped off, prior to being saved. I hate to sound so dramatic, but I know where we were headed. "They never thought she would lose" I will never forget it. I wanted to try to be so strong, but when it comes to my family, I was thinking I would fail. The night that killery lost, I was sitting and waiting for her to come out on the stage, and she couldn't bring herself to do so. I ran around the house, jumping around, and threw myself on the bed, like I won the lottery. 🙏✝️✨

06 March, 04:00
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
They had 33000 guilitines on order to chop our heads off if she won.
Concentration camps were set up and ready.

You are NOT being dramatic. Facts are facts no matter how disturbing they are.

GOD INTERVENED AND SAVED US ALL

J.J. Jameson @jjj
06 March, 04:01
No.

Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
06 March, 04:05
Ok you convinced me.

06 March, 04:07
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
You goof .. I thought Oh Boy here we go

You got me 😂😂😂😂