Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
LISTEN - Biden tries to explain the COVID relief bill.

Disclosure tv
03:31 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 March, 05:44
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
You do know this is an actor, James Woods who is a conservative. He's a white hat, and playing a part in a movie --- the real JB got his "shot" last year, although it was all lead. So Chill, we are waiting for the curtain to rise, the veil to be lifted ... soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cher Will @SLOQanon
06 March, 08:52
What a joke! And my Dem friends/family are like "yeah, we're fnally getting the stimulus money!" I'm thinking, you stupid suckers, I guess you don't know you'll be paying for that and lots of other unnecessary crap through your taxes? No one I know really understands what's going on. They are all programmed by their TV's and MSM! Talking to sleepers about this is like talking to a wall! So we got the $1,200 last April and $600 in January. Now we're getting $1,400, for a total of $3,200 per person over a year's time. That's $267/month per person. It's enough to pay for food for a week or so each month, but not enough to really make a difference for a lot of people. And they think it's "free" money! Cut the pork part of the deal and give the rest back to us! 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
farrell Hedges @Farrell_Hedges
06 March, 04:38
i notice the old flag not the nice new one POTUS has

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 March, 03:45
#FartingTrunalimunumaprzure
The Village Idiot!!🤣

06 March, 04:28
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
hahahaha RIGHT?!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 March, 03:36
Manuchin comedy getting funnier.

06 March, 04:29
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Yup 👊😎🇺🇸

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
06 March, 03:35
🤦‍♀️oy.....

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
06 March, 03:33
I'm going to be really kind to myself and NOT listen.

Janis Olson @JanisK1953
06 March, 05:02
In response Joni Worcester to her Publication
I won't waste brain cells listening to him.