Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
06 March, 03:31
LISTEN - Biden tries to explain the COVID relief bill.

Disclosure tv

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cher Will @SLOQanon
What a joke! And my Dem friends/family are like "yeah, we're fnally getting the stimulus money!" I'm thinking, you stupid suckers, I guess you don't know you'll be paying for that and lots of other unnecessary crap through your taxes? No one I know really understands what's going on. They are all programmed by their TV's and MSM! Talking to sleepers about this is like talking to a wall! So we got the $1,200 last April and $600 in January. Now we're getting $1,400, for a total of $3,200 per person over a year's time. That's $267/month per person. It's enough to pay for food for a week or so each month, but not enough to really make a difference for a lot of people. And they think it's "free" money! Cut the pork part of the deal and give the rest back to us! 🤬
08:52 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SLOQanon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cher Will, click on at the bottom under it