Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 March, 08:47
Handlers. You must break free.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
06 March, 01:34
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
🤦‍♀️people need to learn the difference between a handler and an MK-Ultra mind controlled CHILD!
Noone fkn does ANY research but just listens to the bullshit!!!! Scary as she was BOUGHT by Musk! She is NOT his handler, she is his CHILD BRIDE!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 March, 02:24
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
She was 30 when they got married. Not saying that she wasn't used buy [them] for this. So not sure who's handler here.

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
That is 100% a made up age!
Her whole background, if you do the research, will show her entire history was fabricated.
02:26 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by SkylersMom in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 March, 02:29
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
Make a thread about her, show the truth. I never heard about this. Also, there can be more than 1 handler.

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
06 March, 02:33
It doesn't take much research to look into Musk's past and background and who his actually real handler was.
If you understand how the Cabal works, you can see it clear as day!!
I'm from Canada, and any Canadian who KNOWS will 100% tell you GRIMES is a child sold into slavery. She and her brother are products of MK-Ultra Mind control. Her bio states she went to McGill (MK-Ultra haven).

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
06 March, 02:40
As for making a thread about it lol nahhhhhh I don't waste my time on that anymore as people follow along the big accts and believe wtv those accts tell them to believe. They refuse to look into anything and that is what the Q movement is about. Yet they call themselves awakened but NEED those accts to tell them how and what to think!
I will say this, a HUGE account on here called Grimes his handler - which opened my eyes to the simple fact that these accts are literally no different than you or I on this platform.
Anyone who follows along saying a child bride is a handler (WITHOUT QUESTION) is too DISinformed and I'm not into people following blindly looking to start fights with me hahaha that's not the way I roll lol