Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
07 March, 12:30
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Thanks for pointing this out. I've heard he walks on both sides of the line. By pointing this out it helps me focus more where I should be looking instead of what he keeps inventing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 March, 10:37
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
There are interesting replies here, check them out too, if you didn't already (I guess you already did)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
06 March, 04:07
it says he

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
07 March, 10:30
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
06 March, 01:34
🤦‍♀️people need to learn the difference between a handler and an MK-Ultra mind controlled CHILD!
Noone fkn does ANY research but just listens to the bullshit!!!! Scary as she was BOUGHT by Musk! She is NOT his handler, she is his CHILD BRIDE!!!!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 March, 02:24
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
She was 30 when they got married. Not saying that she wasn't used buy [them] for this. So not sure who's handler here.

Christina Maga @Christina71
06 March, 01:22
No one so many people couldn't figure out Elon, I pray he is able to break free or has. This girl reminds me of Billie Eilish https://www.youtube.com/wa...
billie eilish “i wanna end me” back bend compilation - YouTube

this is just loads of billies backbends in bury a friend. i got bored and frustrated that i couldn’t find more sooo

Christina Maga @Christina71
06 March, 01:23
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
No wonder* sorry, just woke. I can hardly sleep and having coffee now.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
06 March, 12:36
Interesting that the two 'met' through Twitter -apparently Elon was going to post a joke about AI so he first did a search to check that his post would be original, that is when he came across Grimes and saw she had posted a similar joke 3 years prior on her account , he then reached out to her ...

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 March, 12:28
Musk made contracts that have to give him a massive karmic load. It is never too late for anyone. He may have flipped to white hat but that will not suddenly erase his karmic load. It is hard to believe that he was always a mole, but anything is possible. His current tweets and other posts are very interesting but who knows if those come from him or his new white hat handlers.

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
06 March, 12:33
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
If he ate just one child or participated in any part of the Cabals satanic shit he will be executed.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
07 March, 12:28
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
They always said he walked on both sides of the line. I've been confused of who he really represented for a long time and still keep looking for the truth. He has some really great ideas that will help mankind but on the other hand what is the truth with him?

arba happihr @arba
06 March, 12:26
BIrds of a feather, flock together. Wish them luck, their days of evil trickory are, OVER! Trump and team have it ALL. And will take them down.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 March, 12:24
Wack, just fully wack.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 March, 12:22
I just don't trust him ..... don't get a good vibe - hope he has flipped, but if he truly has flipped I would expect my "vibe" to be better.....

F1r3 ... @F1r3
06 March, 12:18
Like the movie 47 Ronin

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 12:17
Some believe that Musk has broken free, lets not also forget the devil symbol she had inked on her baby bump when really pregnant. Hoping Elon has the will power to stay free but she does have his child. That has to be hard.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 March, 12:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Elon, can do ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST, WHO STRENGTHENS HIM. Pray for Elon, and really pray for the child...

Steve Murray @Stevie
06 March, 09:01
Have you thought that Elon maybe her handler and is playing a part in this movie to wake people up.
I was kinda hoping that Elon would end up with Ivanka at the end of this movie.

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
06 March, 12:48
In response Steve Murray to his Publication

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 March, 08:50
great share Johnny.Witches get stiches . Total sociopaths . Elon is not going to like how this ends