Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 11:21
I got news for you, we're winning. The proof is everywhere if you are willing to look.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Irish @LadyIrish
06 March, 09:51
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Shameful that Sather is discrediting you to his followers and now IET is on the bandwagon....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon MeUpp @Jahty
Who is Sather, one of those truthers?
12:37 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jahty in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
06 March, 03:24
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
Yeah, he began as a youtuber a number of years back. But I'd heard he discredited NESARA a lot, with some others saying that. So now I read it right from him. Well, I got news for you, I read GhostEzra consistently, and he's a far kinder person with a big heart than Sather ever thought of being, and I feel that; my guts don't lie. So that's my truth. Sather helped me see some stuff back in 2016/17, but I stopped watching him back then also. Glad I did.

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
06 March, 07:30
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
I agree with every single thing you say. I, also, stopped following Sather. I appreciate Ghost's post so much.

Canadian Cavalry @CanadianCavalry
06 March, 12:46
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
He's a long time anon. some like him, some don't. it's becoming harder for anons to discern who to trust, because ill intentions and deception is real. it's even harder to express suspicion without risking being turned on by a following of any certain " big account".

Follow your gut, and who you feel resonates with you. any mistakes in those decisions will reveal themselves in time, and worry not what anyone thinks of your journey, and who joins you in it. it's not a crime to believe in the wrong person, or we're all guilty at some point. and it's not a crime to support anyone you respect, because of others suspicions. and it's never a crime to decide for yourself. whether its ezra, or sather, or some shill who gets exposed along the way.

good luck patriot, and much love!