Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 11:21
I got news for you, we're winning. The proof is everywhere if you are willing to look.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Irish @LadyIrish
06 March, 09:51
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Shameful that Sather is discrediting you to his followers and now IET is on the bandwagon....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon MeUpp @Jahty
06 March, 12:37
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
Who is Sather, one of those truthers?

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
06 March, 03:24
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
Yeah, he began as a youtuber a number of years back. But I'd heard he discredited NESARA a lot, with some others saying that. So now I read it right from him. Well, I got news for you, I read GhostEzra consistently, and he's a far kinder person with a big heart than Sather ever thought of being, and I feel that; my guts don't lie. So that's my truth. Sather helped me see some stuff back in 2016/17, but I stopped watching him back then also. Glad I did.

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
I agree with every single thing you say. I, also, stopped following Sather. I appreciate Ghost's post so much.
07:30 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Elmstreet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris Hoff, click on at the bottom under it