NEO ONE @Neo
Absolutely😭❤🇺🇸❤
11:24 AM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
09 March, 04:55
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
You've got me sobbing! Heart-wrenching!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
06 March, 04:21
From The Daughter of a Marine, Thank You to anyone who stands for the Flag!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
06 March, 01:41
😭😭😭😭Oh my goodness... this is absolutely heart wrenching... I can't stop crying... 😭💔🙏 God Bless every single person who has fallen to the DS"s crimes against humanity.❤️🙏❤️🙏

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
06 March, 01:46
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
...is that Qohn Gault?🙄🙏❤️

Angie Kimball @CaliK
06 March, 01:41
It is always hard to see. I have actually been in a big airport when a soldier came in like this. Most everyone in the terminal took time to watch and pay respects. Ever been in a big airport full of people when the area you are in goes silent?

arba happihr @arba
06 March, 12:21
Evil bastards whom created wars out of thin air for their profit, IS sickening! Killing our young because Lizards want to control the worlds humanity, and money. WHO again Votes for this ? Did anyone see what happened in Katrian? I remember it well! A super sad moment for humanity! These LIZARDS tell us everything we want to hear, and then Do the opposite, Here is the kicker, WE ALLOWED IT WITHOUT opposing. Not very smart! THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP for stopping the needless wars for money! Thank you President Trump for SAVING the trafficked humans around the Globe! We, humanity can not afford, NOT one prior politicians back in our lives! Trump must pick, chose ,and pray those he chooses aren't demons in desguise. OO I am sooo THANKFUL To be ALIVE, and will hopefully one day get to see the NEW World God has planned for us, . We the People need to learn how to do a better job at governoring OUR Government Officials. We are the rulers, Politicians Work for US! We can never forget thi

Tracy Mercer @TracythePatriot
06 March, 12:08
My eyes are sweating 😢. God Bless our Service men and women. God bless America! Land of the Free because of the Brave 🇺🇸♥️

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
06 March, 12:01
No foreign entanglements

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 March, 11:55
😔😢😭#neverforget 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
06 March, 11:53
THank You for Sharing !! Thank you for Honoring!!!! All Gave Some!!Some Gave All!!!!!!!

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
06 March, 11:48
🙏 ❤️🇺🇸 ✝️

Jen Brown @rejenerate_u
06 March, 11:42
Damn. Instant gut wrenching tears. I first want those responsible to burn, I second want those beautiful souls to come back and touch the lives of the ones in agony. ❤️

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
06 March, 11:30
We owe so much to those that have given up everything for our freedom. The very least we can do is stand for the flag in respect for that which has been given.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 March, 11:30
Fooking gut wrenching. Bless them Lord.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 March, 11:25
😭