Only people mentioned by PrayingPatriotMom in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
09 March, 03:48
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
When? Good folks are dying every second over this being drug out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 March, 03:48
the absolute moment when I heard he was running I knew I would vote for him only

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 March, 11:58
🙏

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 March, 07:05
Amen!

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 March, 03:12
I believe in President Trump.
I believe that GOD is with him.
I believe that people have been arrested and brought to justice.
I know that that isn't Joe Biden.
I just don't always understand 'The Plan'.

Lisa Goodwin @Mattsmom57
06 March, 03:08
Yes, he did break a promise.. The biggest one of all. Draining the swamp. No one arrested, held accountable or even investigated. Those stupid hacks in the FBI and DOJ said they were investigating, but they weren't doing crap!! They seized our country while we were abiding by "law and order"..

Joe Jay @joejay3000
06 March, 12:21
They stole the election. Every DC swamp-rat who helped certify the stolen election in favor of foreign governments committed treason. The DNI report proved foreign interference. Trump said on his January 6th speech that it was a "national security issue."

Why wasn't the executive order ever used? What good was the DNI Report and the EO if they were never used? Trump and the military took oaths but here we are and nothing has been done. Oaths broken? I realize I sound like a normie who doesn't know anything about "The Plan," but believe me I know. But the plan doesn't make sense anymore. Treason was committed en masse and Trump had the evidence, the authority, the obligation and the military power to do something about it. He had so many Trump cards that were never played. Why have those cards to begin with? Why write that EO in 2018 if it was never going to be used? It's getting harder for me to belioeve this is about "waking people up." I don't understand these things.

Bonfire Guy @Blayone
06 March, 01:42
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
It was never about saving this corrupt system, it was about exposing it for the world to see. Its been created to protect itsellf. The DNI and EO are about starting back over once we tear this one down. You think its about saving their corporation but its not. https://youtu.be/G2qIXXafx...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 March, 11:20
There you have it. Well said.

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
06 March, 10:56
President Trump has put on the armor of God! God is good he anointed the best with the best army!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 March, 10:52
🙏❣️🙏

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
06 March, 10:31
for me, it's beyond faith. I know