Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 March, 08:19
Rock solid case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KheriLin in this post can reply
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
06 March, 01:00
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
i totally agree! ive lost froends. They dont talk to me anymore. God flooded the entire Earth! God burned down Soddum and Gommorah. They do not think Pedophilia is rampant. They do not believe people eat children. I say if Jeffrey Dahmer ate his victims why is it such a reach for you to understand THEY believe in THEIR religion? This is what their satanic religion consists of????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
06 March, 01:38
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
I totally feel you. I can completely relate. My family has distanced. Friends have fallen off. But I do have a circle of true blues. Some of which I consider online. There's definitely an ego death taking place similar to Juan O Savins, a near death experience. It's definitely a death of an identity that people are having a hard time with. your differing beliefs threaten their ego thus making them perceive you as danger. They are asleep. They will soon wake up. It's honestly not their fault to some degree as the MSM has completely infiltrated their mind and body. Hang in there. 🙏🙏🙏

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
06 March, 01:38
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
I totally feel you. I can completely relate. My family has distanced. Friends have fallen off. But I do have a circle of true blues. Some of which I consider online. There's definitely an ego death taking place similar to Juan O Savins, a near death experience. It's definitely a death of an identity that people are having a hard time with. your differing beliefs threaten their ego thus making them perceive you as danger. They are asleep. They will soon wake up. It's honestly not their fault to some degree as the MSM has completely infiltrated their mind and body. Hang in there. 🙏🙏🙏