Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 March, 10:56
If you haven't started yet, pay very close attention to George News on Telegram. No anon account has been validated more.

POTUS & George are in lockstep.

JFK Jr. founded George.

Anonymous morphed into George.

Ask yourself why.

Ask yourself how.

The normies and idiots won't ask these questions so internalize them yourselves.

When you figure out this piece of the puzzle your mind will be blown.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
05 March, 11:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i follow george news. the guy named Tim Ozman split from george and is now suing his old boss for being Q. im sure that im missing many details but please feel free to fill me in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 March, 12:23
In response Jason DeRose to his Publication
Well he was fkin right the insider I met said the "three bums" were alphabet, and the bloodliner deep state fkin faker dude running against him was complicit. ALL that.,

06 March, 12:24
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The dude they tried to pin it on was a patsy, not guiltless but was told the shots fired were from the three bums, that were alphabet agencies, the NWO bloodliner ILLUIMANITI wanted him gone.

06 March, 12:25
SORRY for the typos but ya'll get the gist.

06 March, 12:28
are you saying you believe Q is really this guys ex partner? if thats true he also claims the q thing is a hoax and trump is not in on it.

keep in nind, i also know this guy believes the earth is flat.
12:29 AM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by JasonDeRose in this post can reply
06 March, 08:00
That is always a mind boggler, folks thinking the earth is flat. lol