Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
08 March, 05:14
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
wonderful interview about the church deep state - watch it all
The Church & The Swamp, one in The Same Change is coming! - YouTube

The Church & The Swamp, one in The Same Change is coming! ~ Sheila HolmHisbest.org then email address provided.Twitter @SheilaHolmParler @NationRestoration...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 March, 03:32
TRUE about him, but I see some fake victims on here, like the one Kapy talked too, meant to obscure the real victims. These are the folks they pulled out to smoke screen pizzagate. BUT yes HE Is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 March, 03:31
Freaking BOOM, insider told me about HIM also decades ago. Try saying that down south. lol

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
06 March, 01:14
I dont know if this is true or not.
What I do know is that nothing would surprise me at this point.
Billy Graham was like the Christian Pope and we all know how eveil the Pope sis. When you put it in those terms you have to ask yourself how much have we really been deceived?
This isn't the first time I have heard allegations against him.
Do I believe Billy Graham led countless people to the Lord? Absolutely! Remember what the Devil can use for evil God can use for good. Prayers for healing go out to this woman❤️🙏❤️

slick roq @slickroQ
06 March, 09:33

Verily Chambers @Verily1
06 March, 12:20

Verily Chambers @Verily1
06 March, 12:20
Here is the free pdf to Fiona's Book EYES WIDE OPEN - 2020 Lockdown edition. Have it printed and bound at an online store like Office Works (that's in Australia). The detail - the depth and breadth is incredible. Fiona is a true Aussie (World) Hero. V https://cathyfox.files.wor...

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
05 March, 09:08
I heard someone had a dream or died and saw him in hell and the angel of Jesus told him that Graham was a good man and he should had stayed away from the WH because they corrupted him!

Lisa Martin @Hawkmoon269
05 March, 09:03
i haven't read her story yet. i only got to her twitter account and this is not Fiona Barrett
https://twitter.com/FionaB...

Carm 2.7 @Carm27Q
05 March, 09:29
In response Lisa Martin to his Publication
You can see Fiona Barnetts story on youTube, Candy Girl documentary Parts 1 & 2

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
05 March, 08:58
Oh my....while quite literally NOTHING would shock me at this point. I believe this is going to be a tough nut for the masses to crack.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
05 March, 09:05
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
Yes, my mother and grandparents held him in high esteem. Not sure they would believe thd truth.

Southern Gal @Southerngal
05 March, 08:54
Dang, this shit is getting deep. I just read an article on this poor woman. It will really shock the world when all of this comes out! Thanks for sharing!