Teioh >>> @Teioh
21 February, 05:14
Anyone have any thoughts on this dream I had last night?

Nothing major, just making a possible connection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
05 March, 08:09
In response Teioh >>> to his Publication
so this doesnt sound so crazy. Ive been watching this stuff about Tartaria and it compelled me to look up underground stuff and in turkey theyve uncovered a whole city with churches and all. Then i watched a different video about underneath Denver airport and I,myself,am from Missouri and I know about the caves and tunnels we have here government ones inside the Ozark Mountains. Then i saw this stuff about Cheyenne Mountain and the military base. Along with all the Q info and Epstein underground and Jim Caveziel and his Underground Railroad. i would say that u have a great insight and premonition IMO. I also get answers to my questions i put out there. keep digging and God Bless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
sorry i was trying to post this video to my page and answer your post and it put it here. im gonna leave it as it is helpful.
08:11 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Henevercalls in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Hirsh, click on at the bottom under it