Teioh >>> @Teioh
Anyone have any thoughts on this dream I had last night?

Nothing major, just making a possible connection.
05:14 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Teioh in this post can reply
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
05 March, 08:09
In response Teioh >>> to his Publication
so this doesnt sound so crazy. Ive been watching this stuff about Tartaria and it compelled me to look up underground stuff and in turkey theyve uncovered a whole city with churches and all. Then i watched a different video about underneath Denver airport and I,myself,am from Missouri and I know about the caves and tunnels we have here government ones inside the Ozark Mountains. Then i saw this stuff about Cheyenne Mountain and the military base. Along with all the Q info and Epstein underground and Jim Caveziel and his Underground Railroad. i would say that u have a great insight and premonition IMO. I also get answers to my questions i put out there. keep digging and God Bless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
05 March, 08:11
In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication
sorry i was trying to post this video to my page and answer your post and it put it here. im gonna leave it as it is helpful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396