NEO ONE @Neo
03 March, 04:36
From Israel. 3 minutes. Please listen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
03 March, 08:38
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
If the non-vaxxed 50% stay strong, then shops and businesses will soon get fed up and skint with only 50% income and will start kicking off at the government and elites.

I have been stock piling pasta, rice, tins, packets, and filling empty bottles with boiled water for some time now. Expecting to not be allowed to go into supermarkets soon, as our dickhead Gov are talking about vax passports for shopping. (UK)
They can feck right off. I will never take their vax. I would literally rather starve to death than death by vax.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
me too! been stock piling pasta, rice, tins and frozen. water in bottles, and batteries for torches. my husband thinks im a crazy person. but i told him last year that this cofe will lead to vax passports. and he called me nuts. even tho now its being bandied about, he keeps telling me they cant do it due to laws in place! thats how naive he is!!! 😒🥸
05:24 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WelshAnnieevs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Annette Evans Eley, click on at the bottom under it