NEO ONE @Neo
03 March, 04:36
From Israel. 3 minutes. Please listen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
If the non-vaxxed 50% stay strong, then shops and businesses will soon get fed up and skint with only 50% income and will start kicking off at the government and elites.

I have been stock piling pasta, rice, tins, packets, and filling empty bottles with boiled water for some time now. Expecting to not be allowed to go into supermarkets soon, as our dickhead Gov are talking about vax passports for shopping. (UK)
They can feck right off. I will never take their vax. I would literally rather starve to death than death by vax.
08:38 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JazzyJoly in this post can reply
Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
05 March, 05:24
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
me too! been stock piling pasta, rice, tins and frozen. water in bottles, and batteries for torches. my husband thinks im a crazy person. but i told him last year that this cofe will lead to vax passports. and he called me nuts. even tho now its being bandied about, he keeps telling me they cant do it due to laws in place! thats how naive he is!!! 😒🥸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
04 March, 11:22
I pray for my fellow Americans that remain indoctrinated and have water, local fiod and game, and the anti-vax!

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
04 March, 11:57
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
At least you still have your 2A anti-vax's.

They took ours away many years ago!

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
03 March, 09:24
I pray God continues to protect you and keep you safe.