#KeepWinning
Appreciate you ALL!
09:58 PM - Jan 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Time4U2Know in this post can reply
Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
28 January, 03:42
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
👊👊👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
28 January, 03:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Light In the Dark @The_Light_In_the_Dark
23 January, 02:24
Good thank you!!! :)

FREEDOM 2021 @IAMthatIAM
14 January, 10:00
going great 👍 😌 ☺ 😊

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
14 January, 06:25
Dare I say, never been better?

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
13 January, 08:39
Keeping vibes up. How about you?

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
13 January, 08:05
🙏👊🙏

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
28 January, 03:41
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
Still here, year later. This is the hill I’m dying on. #GodWins

Janet Love @JanetLove82
13 January, 04:31
Watch Juan O'Savin's interview today on Michael Jaco's YT channel. https://youtu.be/hmlHoyJ1D...

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Lady Hawk1111 @LadyHawk1111
13 January, 05:39
In response Janet Love to her Publication
I watched too. Disappointing but I understand. I hope it all works out in the end. It's going to be bumpy.

B.. J.. @BJBJ
13 January, 04:03
Vibe Check with one our posts from Twitter, hope the lunk works

https://twitter.com/u2take...

Tracy Lynn @MotherEarth
13 January, 03:13
prayers please 😭😭😭

Just Jane @JustJane
13 January, 02:07
very calm❤️❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
13 January, 01:58

3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
13 January, 12:05
👄👄👄🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🥑🥑🥑💚💚💚🌻🌻🌻🐸🐸🐸🍓🍓🍓
vibe up frenz

Danielle Patterson @togetherwestand
13 January, 08:55
so happy to find you here!!!

Wishful One @Wishful1
13 January, 08:22
Good to see you Time. I'm elated, seeing many who are scared. Near death experience by those new to truth. perhaps time for the hammer now.

Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
13 January, 08:14
Hi Time!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 January, 06:09
Appreciate you too Time!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
13 January, 06:03
Good!

Idaho USA @Idahousa
13 January, 04:10
well im definitely ot sleeping, and checking Real Americas Voice every 5 minutes 😂😂😂

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
13 January, 03:43
Gooood morning, dear VK and dear Patriots! Reading this tweet this AM had such a calming, happy effect on me! It made me think of the super sweet little video of the keks singing Stand By Me. I hope someone can post it here. WWG1WGAWW. We will not be afraid. Vibes high, 🐸! We have the winning team on our side.❤️
#GodWins
#KeepWinning

Digital SoldierKFR @DigitalSoldierKFR
13 January, 03:34
Good. Anons scattered on different platforms. Hard to keep up with so many, but we are winning!

Cant4 Get @Cant4Get
13 January, 03:25
fine. i think everything is ok and soon whole Humans around the world will stand together because we all in it together. nice greetings from Germany

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
13 January, 02:56
So Glad I found you 🙏🏼🙏🏼👏🏼

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
13 January, 02:07

Marie Foster @Marecf
13 January, 12:45

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 January, 12:42
Feel blessed to be sharing this amazing moment in time with millions of Patriots around the world! 🙏🏼

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
13 January, 03:34
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I as well. What an amazing time to be alive and witness the evil darkness being revealed. 🙏❤️

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
13 January, 12:19

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
12 January, 11:54
🙏Glad to see you here. Family incoming.

Melissa Hull @Inthenameoflove54
12 January, 11:47

Alexandra Neve @Alex
12 January, 11:40