Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 11:15
Doq is definatley here for a reason!
In case you didnt hear Nana say it before-
Nana thinks (personal opinions/assholes, you know the story) Doq has the blueprints for after we win this thing!
He is gonna be a busy man!

People are going to have to get more involved with running local communities.
Once we win there will still be a lot to do and overcome.

Your mission if you chose to accept it is to learn to live as a collective consciousness setting up a system that allows for total individual sovereignty while taking better care of our planet!
This is going to require a lot of cooperative communication!

WHO IS READY?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
05 March, 01:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We do have alot of work, people are so hateful to each other, I think The Plan will get their attention, then we all will have to learn how to behave again. I don't wear a mask except at the Va hospital I have to go to. But in the grocery store the other day, this young woman had her head down, and looking around with her mask on, I felt sorry for her. I just pulled mine out of my pocket and put it on to make her feel better. Its just a damn mask. That young lady was scared to death.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
05 March, 02:05
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Thats the sad part, people are so afraid! i have a friend whos daighter wont let her out of the house!
She has to sneak oug so her daighter doesnt flip out!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
There will be back lash from this all. My grandchildren are 6 and 8, they are back to school in the classroom full time. they have to wear mask, my grandson told me, if they need a break from the mask the teacher told them to tap the top of their wrist, and they could go to the back of the room and take it off. I hate this stuff so much. It isn't right.
02:08 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Faith Whitehead to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kathy273273 in this post can reply
Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
05 March, 02:16
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
My granddaughters have to wear them also. They both are aware of covid snd its just another flu! They are not getting the vaccine and they know masks do not work! They are young but we have to be involved on what they are being taught! Kind of funny this was Dr. Suess week for the pre schooler!