Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 11:15
Doq is definatley here for a reason!
In case you didnt hear Nana say it before-
Nana thinks (personal opinions/assholes, you know the story) Doq has the blueprints for after we win this thing!
He is gonna be a busy man!

People are going to have to get more involved with running local communities.
Once we win there will still be a lot to do and overcome.

Your mission if you chose to accept it is to learn to live as a collective consciousness setting up a system that allows for total individual sovereignty while taking better care of our planet!
This is going to require a lot of cooperative communication!

WHO IS READY?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
We do have alot of work, people are so hateful to each other, I think The Plan will get their attention, then we all will have to learn how to behave again. I don't wear a mask except at the Va hospital I have to go to. But in the grocery store the other day, this young woman had her head down, and looking around with her mask on, I felt sorry for her. I just pulled mine out of my pocket and put it on to make her feel better. Its just a damn mask. That young lady was scared to death.
01:47 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kathy273273 in this post can reply
Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
05 March, 04:11
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
You know who else is doing that? Doctors and nurses. I had a surgeon take off his mask and talk to me normally because I wasn't wearing one last week. He said he's tired of wearing them, but he doesn't want his patients to be scared. I said "That seems counterproductive."
He said it was just easier that way.
Every single person who wears a mask when they know the goddamn truth is a hypocrite, a liar, and a fearmonger.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
05 March, 05:55
In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication
We can agree to disagree, sometimes kindness is better.

Misna Burelli @Magneticum
05 March, 02:15
Call in program at NPR yesterday: A woman is telling the doctor that she’s a teacher and has been double masking with a face shield for the last few months. She got the first dose of the vaccine and is now asking the doctor if she should be taking off one of the layers. If it is safe to do so. Obviously she would love to go back to breathing freely. Predictably the doctor is giving her a lecture about minimizing all risks and recommends to keep doing what she’s doing. After a year of all of this (and easily accessible statistics that show basically no change in the overall death rate) she’s scared out of her mind for her and everyone else’s life. I wonder what her students can learn from her…

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
05 March, 02:46
In response Misna Burelli to his Publication
Shocked, but I shouldn't be. CNN, MSDNC, the CDC, and the WHO have mindfucked our nation and the world. It is far-past time to shut it all down and fix this mess before it is irreversible.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
05 March, 02:49
In response Misna Burelli to his Publication
Too bad she's asking someone on NPR for advice - they're propagandist trash like CNN etc. & funded by your tax dollars

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
05 March, 02:05
Thats the sad part, people are so afraid! i have a friend whos daighter wont let her out of the house!
She has to sneak oug so her daighter doesnt flip out!

Gail Canty @Gcanty
05 March, 02:11
In response Faith Whitehead to her Publication
this is what happens after several generations are not taught critical thinking skills

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
05 March, 02:57
In response Faith Whitehead to her Publication
🙄😟😞😔
The LACK of KNOWLEDGE is astounding.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 01:58
Some are so mind conrolled they are terrified for sure.